Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't see them voting out Adam.

Harmony has to play some role in their decision. I mean is Adam that much more of a threat than Shelly that keeping her and the drama that accompanies her presence make it worth keeping her?

Did anyone just see Shelly weaving back & forth on the bar chair in the kitchen.......is she on something?

I think she's been withdrawing from something since she got in the house, maybe like Amber BB8 went cold turkey off Meth.

Rachel and Jordan should take her cigarettes....tell her to return the dog and nobody gets hurt!! :popcorn: She's on the brink....all it will take is a tiny push and they may as well bring in the strait jacket.

Now this would be great TV

Harmony has to play some role in their decision. I mean is Adam that much more of a threat than Shelly that keeping her and the drama that accompanies her presence make it worth keeping her?

I have a friend that argues the same thing with me, lol. I don't think he's a huge threat but he's more of a threat than Shelly. I guess my thought would be if Adam is gone then it's Rachel/Jordan against Kalia in the HOH since I would discount Shelly completely. But, then, I guess she could luck into a win.

All in all, I'm definitely not going to be sad to see Shelly leave. I might be annoyed by all her crap-talking this week but it will be a much more peaceful house after Thursday.

I cannot believe how nice sheldon is being to rachel after she jsut trashed her a few mins ago and about being preg too, I think ceci mom may be correct in gettin adam out first,but could they put up with her any longer, in a way I think she is dangerous in a different way then just not winning comps, she is evil

I have a friend that argues the same thing with me, lol. I don't think he's a huge threat but he's more of a threat than Shelly. I guess my thought would be if Adam is gone then it's Rachel/Jordan against Kalia in the HOH since I would discount Shelly completely. But, then, I guess she could luck into a win.

All in all, I'm definitely not going to be sad to see Shelly leave. I might be annoyed by all her crap-talking this week but it will be a much more peaceful house after Thursday.

I guess I'm a little biased as well. By getting rid of Shelly, the show returns to being more of a game rather than some perverted, contrived soap opera (Real Housewives of Big Brother?). Plus, even if Adam got to the Final 3, it's pretty clear that he would have been dragged along and won't get many votes to win.

Sheldon: The Party's Over...it's time to call it a day... :lousings:

Kalia and Porsch upstairs thinking they might want to try to get them to keep Shelly because she is useless. One think I know about Shelly is she quizzed everyone on their family and she has that all memorized. She might win one of the questions one next. She has as much of a chance as Adam.

That's pretty sad. Considering some of the stuff people write on these boards, I wonder how community perceptions of them would be if their posts were widely known and they weren't hiding behind an Intenet name. Plus, I'm sure a lot of the same people may fare just as poorly on the show.

I just hope she gets left alone and gets some psychological help after she gets out.

Shelly was well aware of what forums are about before she went on BB. She acts like a fool. People respond in kind. This didn't begin with Shelly. Frankly, Shelly opened-up to her personal life on tv which in my opinion was just as stupid of her as the way she has acted.

Shelly is responsible for community perception relative to her ride on BB13. Community perceptions of posters "hiding behind an internet name," has absolutely nothing to do with anything nor does how "a lot of the same people may fare." You go on a reality tv show; expect reaction. Sometimes good. Sometimes not so good. Act accordingly is my motto.

Shelly was well aware of what forums are about before she went on BB. She acts like a fool. People respond in kind. This didn't begin with Shelly. Frankly, Shelly opened-up to personal life on tv which in my opinion was just as stupid of her as the way she has acted.

Shelly is responsible for community perception relative to her ride on BB13. Community perceptions of posters "hiding behind an internet name," has absolutely nothing to do with anything nor does how "a lot of the same people may fare." You go on a reality tv show; expect reaction. Sometimes good. Sometimes not so good. Act accordingly is my motto.

I have no problem with people hating or rooting for a character. I also don't think there's anything wrong with posting hyperbole or making fun of them on a forum/message board since they made themselves a public figure.

However, to go after someone in real life once the character has left the show and has to deal with being a real person is pretty scary and downright unfair.

I cannot believe how nice sheldon is being to rachel after she jsut trashed her a few mins ago and about being preg too, I think ceci mom may be correct in gettin adam out first,but could they put up with her any longer, in a way I think she is dangerous in a different way then just not winning comps, she is evil

I guess that's true, and she'll be the only person in the jury house who never won anything. I think even if she did get the fortune teller to work it would foretell her future in the jury house...very very soon.

It's kinda a win/win for me. I can't stand Shelly and Adam is the better competitor. So, whoever leaves is fine with me.

I love the "button game" :animated_rotfl: .........but, wait, didn't they learn that from dani who kept figuring out her whole game with the little color things......and didn't they also watch her walk out the door?..........IDK what they're thinking but looks like all that planning was a LOSER! :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_rotfl:

Well so far Kalia's brilliant plans have evicted Lawon and either Shelly/Adam on Thurs and then she' talking about throwing HoH to Rachel. Yep, she's a BB genius! :animated_rotfl:

I have no problem with people hating or rooting for a character. I also don't think there's anything wrong with posting hyperbole or making fun of them on a forum/message board since they made themselves a public figure.

However, to go after someone in real life once the character has left the show and has to deal with being a real person is pretty scary and downright unfair.

Well, the saving grace of all this is that many people are not even aware of Big Brother and some who are; likely couldn't care less. I just think it is risky business in 2011 to act like a fool and alienate viewers on a reality tv show. I sometimes wonder if they just forget that the real world is watching. There are people out there who are just as hateful, loud and aggressive as Shelly has been on BB13. I don't worry about Shelly or any of these people. Other mean people have fared okay although I seem to remember that Maggie had some problems. Don't quote me on that, though. I might be wrong. Shelly will be forgotten. They generally are. As they should be.

Shelly was well aware of what forums are about before she went on BB. She acts like a fool. People respond in kind. This didn't begin with Shelly. Frankly, Shelly opened-up to her personal life on tv which in my opinion was just as stupid of her as the way she has acted.

That's so true--exactly--and I've been sick of the lectures against our honest opinions for quite some time now!

That's so true--and I've been sick of the lectures against our honest opinions for quite some time now!

There's a difference between honest opinions on a forum and reactions to people in real life which is the context of the the entire discussion. If you want to hate the Shelly character go for it; she's given everyone plenty of ammunition.

I guess that's true, and she'll be the only person in the jury house who never won anything. I think even if she did get the fortune teller to work it would foretell her future in the jury house...very very soon.

I'd be cool with Shelly winning a Trip for One to Aruba, with no return and free Scuba lessons.... :party_smilie:

Well, the saving grace of all this is that many people are not even aware of Big Brother and some who are; likely couldn't care less. I just think it is risky business in 2011 to act like a fool and alienate viewers on a reality tv show. I sometimes wonder if they just forget that the real world is watching. There are people out there who are just as hateful, loud and aggressive as Shelly has been on BB13. I don't worry about Shelly or any of these people. Other mean people have fared okay although I seem to remember that Maggie had some problems. Don't quote me on that, though. I might be wrong. Shelly will be forgotten. They generally are. As they should be.

I hope so. I think she's going to have a lot of issues she's going to have to deal with on her own.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name