Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I'm not an alcoholic, I just hang out at message boards that encourage a lot of drinking. :food-smiley-005:

:fish:

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel needs to never wear sequins again. In all the BB's I've watched, I think this might be the cattiest bunch of women - against each other. It boggles the mind that they can't see that they are already outnumbered; they seem to feel the need to hate on each other 24/7 while the bunch of loser guys are going to pick them off, one-by-one.

Gimme another. :food-smiley-005:

I am so tired of Rachel and here whining,, over the top, valley girl wanna be voice inflections. I am currently suffering through a nasty stomach virus and if i could pass it on to one person on the planet it would be Rachel.

Her over the top diary room commentary is way annoying...but so are most of the others too....Hayden and Matt especially. Even Lane is not himself in the DR. The production has to coach and prompt them to be more lively and animated... but it just comes across so phony....more phony than their usual phony selves.

Enough with the emoticon spamming. Please stay on-topic.

Thanks you!

The production has to coach and prompt them to be more lively and animated... but it just comes across so phony....more phony than their usual phony selves.

I agree. Except for Britney. I think they just wait until she sits down in the DR and say "Okay....GO!"

You guys are all so awesomely funny. Right now I'm doing this part time "gig" thurs thru sun, second shift and miss out on all this stuff.

That pix of Rackelle's butt was too flattering IMO. This creature has a HUGE arse IRL. Not to mention those thunder thighs. Doesn't that bitch have Thigh Master? BTW, guys, the 'o' in HOH imo would be like this:

H, an O like the grand canyon, H.

Rachel is essentially too annoying. She reminds me of some flashy stage actress who gets a TV gig but, instead of toning it down. continues to overact. She really believes she is the most lovable HG in the memory of man. Brendon I call Brenda for a reason.

The Brigade is not running the house, just dodging bullets except for Hayden, who apparently has the mark of the beast (anti-Christ} hence those atrocious bangs. Shaggy dog syndrome. Each and every HG overrate their popularity IMO.

They've got grenades according to Enzo. They just don't realize you're supposed to pull the pin before you throw them.

Right you are! And their grenades might turn out to be duds. Kinda like this whole overly self-conscious season.

I'm getting real sick at every eviction night she has to say something about getting in between her and her man.

I just want to punch her in the face every Thursday night.

yeah that thought mirrors alot of us...

Speaking of...if ANY of you try to get between me and MY Morty's forum...it's on

-Kyo

Until someone else decides to make a move this season her and needledick will keep ruling the roost and we will have to put up with her over the top antics. Hopefully the brigade will get their crap together and work as a military unit and not a bunch of armchair generals.

I' m disgusted that DR is interfering in game by keeping brittany from speaking to Hayden , I said before game is being manipulated in this trashbags favor and this proves it more than ever. guess they'll get VIP favors later ... too scared to let her and Kristen go at it would have been interesting to watch

Archived