Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree too but I really don't like Rachel but if it came down to her or brendon I would like to see her stay for the entertainment she provides. If the rest of these people don't decide to start playing to win it doesn't matter who's in what alliance they are going to loose and rightfully so.

It's true. So true. Maybe it is therapy?

There's nothing wrong with hating these people. It's not like we have to interact with them daily, they're there for a while and then poof their gone. They don't effect our lives in any way and basically they know we hate them and that's what they signed up for.

It's totally healthy and therapeutic on many levels.

I never told anyone this but now I am telling America:

"I have a little bit dyslexia."

Is it possible to be a "little bit" dyslexic? I can't imagine how confusing that would be to someone studying chemistry. It's hard enough with sentences but has to be a lot worse with formulas and random letters.

I wonder if she's telling the truth or yet again someone is looking for a sympathetic reason to justify their staying in the house.

There's nothing wrong with hating these people. It's not like we have to interact with them daily, they're there for a while and then poof their gone. They don't effect our lives in any way and basically they know we hate them and that's what they signed up for.

Okay. I can't stand Rachel. I want to rip her extensions out. I want once they get nominated, Rachel gets a 2-day solitary confinement. I want Brendon evicted so that I can have joy in watching her suffer without him. I want everybody to point and laugh at her everytime they walk by her. I want her to be a HN next week once Brendon gets evicted (HN in every way). Then, finally I want her so upset that she DORs so she can't go to the jury house.

Whew! Do I hate her? nah not really. LOL!

I never told anyone this but now I am telling America:

"I have a little bit dyslexia."

Is it possible to be a "little bit" dyslexic? I can't imagine how confusing that would be to someone studying chemistry. It's hard enough with sentences but has to be a lot worse with formulas and random letters.

I wonder if she's telling the truth or yet again someone is looking for a sympathetic reason to justify their staying in the house.

Yep, GingerSnaps. A person can have a mild case of dyslexia. But I also think that a person with a mild case of dyslexia would not refer to it as a little bit of dyslexia. lol

Sounds right to me. :food-smiley-005:

Sounds right to me. :food-smiley-005:

:food-smiley-005:

I'll drink to what Ginger said too...hell, I'll drink to just about anything

Archived