Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, we may be witnessing history here.

The hatred and pure vitriol directed toward Evel Dick was formerly (and may still be) the highest of any house guest ever. Until now...because I think Rachel may be hated more.

Yes, Dick had his fans here, but the people who hated him REALLY hated him. Like seething hate.

"hate" from a tv show? whoa

lol, and I thought Dick was one of the most popular HG's ever.

EveryONE has their opinion, I guess.... :unsure:

Beignets are basically fried dough, like a donut, usually eaten hot and sprinkled with powdered sugar or dipped in things like chocolate. They usually come in a paper bag. They are the closest thing to heaven you can get as a food, imo.

My husband is from New England and is part french, but he calls these "doughboys" They are very good. New reason to go with friends to New Orleans

"hate" from a tv show? whoa

lol, and I thought Dick was one of the most popular HG's ever.

EveryONE has their opinion, I guess.... :unsure:

There was much love for Dick back in the day, but there was also hate and it was quite intense. I personally never bought

any of his crap and find it funny that he "won" that season due to the America's Player interference. jmho

I don't see Rachel and Brendon lasting through they're stay on BB if they make it to the end.

Brendy will be heart broken if they're go their separate ways. lol

Yeah, I think by the time Julie says see you next season their relationship will be dead as a doornail, though they won't let on because they hoping to carry their 15 minutes of fame to 20.

There was much love for Dick back in the day, but there was also hate and it was quite intense. I personally never bought

any of his crap and find it funny that he "won" that season due to the America's Player interference. jmho

Hence, my dislike for any kind of votes from the viewers.

yes more like a Zeppole, (luv em) and they're awesome. If you ever get to New Orleans , you'll understand .

so much better to talk good food than Baaaddd Rachel lol

Please don't let her win POV...

She looks like a Zeppole face! I know that's childish but I just had to say it.

Indeed without AP ,Dick would have been booted out tha door :animated_rotfl:

i have hard time watching her hoh conversations

conversation is pretty much a constant re-run

the indecisiveness she displays is pretty much a put on for the cameras

no way do i believe she is really that indecisive with who to put up or not to put up

i have hard time watching her hoh conversations

conversation is pretty much a constant re-run

the indecisiveness she displays is pretty much a put on for the cameras

no way do i believe she is really that indecisive with who to put up or not to put up

I agree, uvp. She does that just so she can get camera time. She just talks to talk. She is always playing the "B" movie actress.

Archived