Live Feed and BBAD 7/28

JFetch

well that was a quick house meeting :animated_bouncy:

they had it already!? I missed it...

not that I really need to ask...but did anything exciting happen? :rolleyes:

they had it already!? I missed it...

not that I really need to ask...but did anything exciting happen? :rolleyes:

just andrew tearing up

Wow. The "meeting" is over. These people suck! That's what they do. They run off like little babies and cry when they get upset or angry. Baby food if appropriate for these slugs. I'm so tired of waiting for something that's not going to happen. We're grasping for every little bit of drama we can get. It's not right, I tell you.

Wow. The "meeting" is over. These people suck! That's what they do. They run off like little babies and cry when they get upset or angry. Baby food if appropriate for these slugs. I'm so tired of waiting for something that's not going to happen. We're grasping for every little bit of drama we can get. It's not right, I tell you.

ditto

They should have called it BB 12 Season of slugs.

Unfortunately, Andrew showed that this game is not for nice people. You need to have a little mean in you to stay in the house.

Andrew is very nice, but I think he can be very assertive, too when he wants to be. Unfortunantely, Brendon (who probably is his life long friend or cousin) is choosing to save his girl over his friend. I think Andrew was actually upset with Brendon and legitimately. I mean he can't stand Rachel.

don't have feeds but am reading updates (love you updaters!). Rachel would be better off in the house without Brendon. If he were to get evicted next week, I'm sure it would greatly benefit her in the long run to where she could think for herself. I think she has smarts about the game but Brendon is poisoning her mind.

Someone needs to tell them that they can vote however the hell they want, and don't have to make it a house decision every week. I'm tired of this crap. I might be done watching this season depending on who gets HOH.

I haven't felt the need to get the feeds yet but I do have BBAD and read the updates. Some where I think I missed when Rachel and Britney became friends and are on the same side. Was it after Monet left or is she playing Rachel and going back and reporting to the others.

Why can't Ragan, Britney and Rachel see that Andrew is on Brendon's side and would be on their side since they are with Brendon. Is it not that easy to see it gives their side an extra person and Kathy is on the other side who will vote against Brendon and Rachel.

7/29/10 5:50 china time

I have the feeds on a for a few minutes. It's 2:45 am pacific time and Brit just left HOH. Matt is packing and Enzo is all wound up.

Enzo is worried the brigade will get outed. "I hope Lane and Hayden don't get thrown under the bus." Then Enzo says: "If we get Brendon and Rachel out the house will be terrified of us. Then I'll just tell my wife to make four shirts that say "the brigade." He goes on to say how then they will just start advertising they are the brigade. He says this in his regular tough guy voice. Oh yeah, the Brigade is a force to be reckoned with. :rollseyes:

I like Enzo (sometimes) but after hearing this I now realize he's one step short of a moron. Hey Enzo, Matt had his chance to get the shmoops out and he didn't so what the hell are you talking about? Do you realize that Matt will let you (and other brigaders) do his dirty work. BTW, Enzo no one will fear the brigade because you guys are just a bunch of floating pansies.

That's my contribution this morning to anything that might be remotely interesting happening in a boring house.

Y'all have a great day!

Guest 6Borders

The Brigade's major stupidity is thinking Matt is actually part of it and working with them. Matt definitely has a few cubes missing from his tray, but I will laugh when he throws the Brigade under the bus, bridge or freight train.

Andrew just has no clue how to play the BB game. If he leaves fine with me, if he stays, fine with me.

Archived