Kristen - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I dont like about her is the way she sits with her boobs sticking out and she has something stuck up her butt...lol And the way she holds her head to the side with her hair over one shoulder..lol And when she gets a drink she holds the cup and sticks her elbow all the way out.....

I rarely see Kristen on the live feeds. Who does she hang out with? If BB wanted a sab to keep a low profile then Kristen is an expert.

I've seen very little of her on the live feeds. I have seen her at the hot tub with a group of people but she doesn't talk much. She and Annie were sunning on the big chair over the weekend, but I haven't seen much of her at all. If she is the saboteur, BB is doing a good job of keeping her off the feeds.

I think she looks like Laura Bush. George W's wife.

She does look like Laura Bush and in turn, Jenna Bush. I don't think she has very much in common with these people - maybe later.

I don't think she looks like Hayden but I think that Brendan and Hayden look alike - in the eyes.

I loved how Matt and Lane were talking about her "death stare" last night. They said they'll be sitting there and look over and she's just staring at them. I noticed it also, but I think it's more her personality than anything else. They said they are pretty creeped out by her when she does it.

Kirsten to Hambone Hayden: "If anybody knows about us, Kathy does."

What the heck does that mean???

Kristen thinks she's in an alliance with Hayden and Andrew with maybe Lane if they can resolve the issue between the him and Andrew.

Oh. Thanks, StephenV.

I must say, that's a disappointment. I thought maybe Kathy was onto them about being brother and sister.

I suppose anyone can look alike if you kinda squint and blink rapidly.

So much happened in the first few days they went in the house....I think it was game ON and we missed the first interactions of people.

Kristen is very hard to read.

Hayden and Kristen do have something going on, my guess is they new each other before entering the house.

Oh. Thanks, StephenV.

I must say, that's a disappointment. I thought maybe Kathy was onto them about being brother and sister.

I suppose anyone can look alike if you kinda squint and blink rapidly.

they have to be twins, their mouths move the same way when they talk and smile..

I suspect Kristen is the Saboteur. It's just a gut feeling but it seems like she is really trying to fly under the radar so that no one suspects her. She was barely in tonight's episode, seen on the feeds and or even mentioned in the daily recaps here on Morty's. She's definitely trying to keep a low profile and it seems like Big Brother's editing team is also trying to limit our access to her/her game play, etc. Furthermore, in a previous post someone pointed out she wasn't on the couches when the lights went out and the storage room door got locked so she could have been the one who placed the lock there. Also, the saboteur said two house guests are lifelong friends and if that fact is indeed true how would the saboteur know that unless they were the one who knew another houseguest? Many people have mentioned that Kristen and Hayden appear to know one another and sort of bare a resemblance so that could explain how the saboteur would know that information. Whenever there is discussion about the saboteur or whenever the saboteur strikes Kristen doesn't say anything/react much and then when people are reacting she always gets this look on her face like she is trying to fake being stunned or surprised. I don't know -- I'm probably totally wrong here and reading way too far into things but I sort of feel the saboteur will be female and Kristen seems the most likely candidate in my books....

Or Annie because that girl is seriously campaigning HARD to stay in the game and she was trying to play all side in the beginning -- like she didn't want to tie herself down to any one alliance when she didn't know what America had in store for her.

Archived