Rachel - Week 1

CeCiMom

Yeah. Rachel's playing Brendan like a fiddle. I wasn't a fan of the showmance with Jeff & Jordan but it didn't bother me because Jordan kept Jeff and herself in check. She wasn't a skank and was not going to be perceived as one either. To give credit where credit is due, Jordan had too much respect for herself and her family.

Rachel can hold a candle to Jordan.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Rachel's playing Brendan like a fiddle. I wasn't a fan of the showmance with Jeff & Jordan but it didn't bother me because Jordan kept Jeff and herself in check. She wasn't a skank and was not going to be perceived as one either. To give credit where credit is due, Jordan had too much respect for herself and her family.

Rachel can hold a candle to Jordan.

I agree. They hooked up really fast and it appears that if Rachel could she would keep Brendon in bed all day. I just think it's a self survival tactic but they are going to bury themselves since I don't think either one of them are liked by the others.

The charm of Jeff and Jordan was that they were slowly but surely falling in actual love right in front of our eyes. They were careful not to make it too much of a showmance as far as not declaring feelings for one another or going too far physically until they were out of the house/game and away from the cameras, which was smart. But you could tell by watching them that they really were honestly falling for one another and it was adorable to watch happen.

The Rachel/Brendon nonsense has just happened way too fast for it to be believable for me and I don't really find them cute at all - just kind of annoying.

The charm of Jeff and Jordan was that they were slowly but surely falling in actual love right in front of our eyes. They were careful not to make it too much of a showmance as far as not declaring feelings for one another or going too far physically until they were out of the house/game and away from the cameras, which was smart. But you could tell by watching them that they really were honestly falling for one another and it was adorable to watch happen.

The Rachel/Brendon nonsense has just happened way too fast for it to be believable for me and I don't really find them cute at all - just kind of annoying.

Well put! And, I think I might like them individually... if the other was gone but, together with the fakemance... UGH!

Not many women can carry off that color red hair, I think she does. I have nothing else nice to say about her.

So true! It requires ivory skin, I think.

I hope she goes and quickly. Perhaps we could do two-for-one and she could take Annie with her.

The laugh is killing me!!! On BBAD, the cameras were on the pool table and they were being kinda noisy, joking around and all. THEN all you can hear is that cackle coming from the sofas... even the pool players stopped and looked. I can take Annie's whinning longer than Rachel's laugh!

The laugh is killing me!!! On BBAD, the cameras were on the pool table and they were being kinda noisy, joking around and all. THEN all you can hear is that cackle coming from the sofas... even the pool players stopped and looked. I can take Annie's whinning longer than Rachel's laugh!

Even from the hammock they kept being interrupted by the loud and obnoxious laughter coming all the way from the sofas!

she is coming off so desperate in tv edit

reminds me of natalie bb9

I would rather have Annie on the show because she would be gunning for Britney and for me that's entertainment.

Rachel and Brendon really did throw Annie under the bus, I hope she stays because Annie is tick, tick, tick...

Ooops, forgot why I came into Rachel's thread in the first place. I don't think she's all that attractive and I think if she didn't do the cutesy throw herself at the guy act she'd be just another face (and boobs) in the crowd. JMO.

She should take a page from Kristen's book and disappear.

I would rather have Annie on the show because she would be gunning for Britney and for me that's entertainment.

Rachel and Brendon really did throw Annie under the bus, I hope she stays because Annie is tick, tick, tick...

I couldn't agree more! This is one time I seriously wish BB would intervene and manipulates the outcome and make sure Rachel goes home.

She should take a page from Kristen's book and disappear.

I couldn't agree more! This is one time I seriously wish BB would intervene and manipulates the outcome and make sure Rachel goes home.

Did you hear what Britney said that she wouldn't say things that BB told her to say so you know they're in the DR guiding them.

One of the other females agreed with Britney too but I can't remember which one it was. Maybe Cathy. Anyway, Britney wanted us to know that and I am surprised it made the cut to the show.

Pretty sure it was Monet.

I wonder what BB was trying to get them to say... :animated_scratchchin:

I remember Rachel had also said they keep asking her to laugh in the DR.

It's Rachel and Brendon that are going to go after Britney, not Annie. Annie wants Brendon out.

And, yes it was Britney and Monet (and at a different time Matt) that said DR tries to make them say things they don't want to.

Archived