Rachel - Week 1

CeCiMom

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep thinking I am watching one of the Judds when she is on camera. I like her okay but it is also okay for her to go at this point.

Oh wow I knew she looked like someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know. It the daughter Judd. (can't even remember her name right now LOL)

Right now she is one of my least favorites, in fact I don't like to many of the girls this season so far. Her laugh is annoying, she is a total attention whore, and I wish she would stop talking about Jordan all the damn time!

I don't care for her at all.. I'm tired of the showmances.. I don't understand why they leave them together.. alliances break and crumble every day but showmances last to the end..

She can go this week for all I care!!

Same here, I can't stand her laugh and she seems more interested in sexual conversation than anything else. She calls the have-not's the "have-naughty's" and things like that. The one positive she has is that I haven't seen her upset at being on the block.

Oh wow I knew she looked like someone but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know. It the daughter Judd. (can't even remember her name right now LOL)

Wynonna Judd, she and her mom Naomi are great country singers!

i am not so sure i agree with house strategy to get rid of annie instead of rachel

rachel finished second in pov challenge and did well have / have not competition

you are leaving brendon who is already pretty strong another strong competitor who will be his lap dog

:animated_scratchchin: :animated_scratchchin:

i am not so sure i agree with house strategy to get rid of annie instead of rachel

rachel finished second in pov challenge and did well have / have not competition

you are leaving brendon who is already pretty strong another strong competitor who will be his lap dog

:animated_scratchchin: :animated_scratchchin:

I agree with this. And at this point I think Annie would give up about anything just to stay in the house. You could cut a deal with her.

Leaving showmances in the house is NOT a good thing. (however Brendon did tell Rachael when they get out he wants to take her on a "real date" so maybe it will turn into a romance??)

Archived