Hayden Moss - Preseason

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like a combo of Jordan and Jeff... super cute and athletic. It's just a matter of which brain he got. :lol:

Will be a huge fan fav if he's not a complete arse.

He's screwed if he got either brain.

I guess he's cute if you like that type. I don't.

I thought he was going to be my fave based soley on his picture, but after watching the cbs interview I want to punch him.

That's pretty much my thoughts after watching video too!

"No job,no ties, no relationship, no commitments." NO SURPRISE, Hayden.

Plus for him: did not call himself an intellect. At least he's honest about himself.

I'm betting he didn't even realize how much he sounded like a loser when he answered that question. animated_rotfl.gif

predictions possible backdoor target depending on how much he dominates in physical comps

which he should i think

he will struggle in mental comps :animated_rotfl:

hayden and brendon look like cream of crop in physical comps

There seems to be an underlying anger/rage or something like that inside there??? Not very impressive, imo.

Loser...makes a perfect BB house guest! :rolleyes:

I know I'm not gonna like him...but also know he'll be good for some chuckles...

Yeah, so far he's one of my least favorites. Then again, ALL the guys except Ragan seem boring. I'm really hoping I'll be wrong.

I'm counting on the girls this season, to give me my fix of drama and fighting. :P

Guest 6Borders

He's a HS student???? Wonder how many times he's been left back....looks about 30 to me!!!!

So far he's my least favorite. If he's the mole and BB is gonna keep him in I am not looking forward to this season.

He's a HS student???? Wonder how many times he's been left back....looks about 30 to me!!!!

So far he's my least favorite. If he's the mole and BB is gonna keep him in I am not looking forward to this season.

:smilielol:

His CBS profile says college student.

Ginger has a somewhat twisted sense of humor...:devilish: ...or perhaps she just corrected their obvious profile error of Hayden's.

Guest 6Borders

HS or College....no matter!! Unless he's BB's pawn this year I predict he's going packin'...hopefully week 1!

he may be this year brian or howie

having only bb 11 to watch = not good

Guest 6Borders

As with every year, I guess they are getting hard up for decent HG's. If he gets voted out first I'll buy the cyber champagne for Team Morty!!!!!

I don't get not casting people that have watched the show, I'm sure they can find a pretty body who has at least watched the freaking show..

Even though I don't care for him, I'm kind of hoping he's the mole. Hopefully, BB picked someone who doesn't care about the game to have them compete for outside money and not the grand prize. He had no knowledge of this game and was watching BB11 for the first time in sequester.

Basically, I hope they didn't pick a fan of the show as the mole, b/c that means they can't win the game.

:smilielol:

His CBS profile says college student.

Ginger has a somewhat twisted sense of humor...:devilish: ...or perhaps she just corrected their obvious profile error of Hayden's.

You're the only one that gets me and for that I will be forever grateful.

Archived