Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie is a tough cookie. It's a tough world. I suspect that Natalie doesn't care what we think about her and I also suspect that she probably DOES like Jordan but that is not going to stop her from using Jordan as long as it is beneficial.

It would be frustrating indeed if a person didn't like Natalie and watched her manipulate everyone and then smile about it. ROFLMAO.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing is a lot of what Natalie says and does is NOT gameplay. It is simply mean-spirited. THAT is what I disagree with.

Everything about her is nasty. I HATE that she is on my TV screen. I don't know what the casting people were thinking.

The only saving grace is that the hatred people have for her online seems to be more than any other house guest in history.

I agree. I don't see how calling Michele a "crazy b!tch" is strategy. She is simply a mean-spirited, arrogant, immature human being. She would have fit in perfectly in the Nerd Herd.

Natalie reminds me so much of Ivette. Just like Ivette was jealous of Janelle's "luck" or skill at comps, Natalie is threatened and that's why she detests Michele.

I don't understand why Michele doesn't stand up to Nat. She walks around the house like she owns the place and starts berating her in the kitchen in front of everyone, and Michele just takes it all in. She's got some patience 'cause I would've blown up in her face and called the b!tch out on all her lies (and how much she sucks at the comps).

At the risk of having stones thrown at me, am I crazy for starting to admire the dispickable actions of the little hoodie rat and hope that at least she has the gonads to do what it takes to get ahead in this house. Beaten down and allmost out she didn't give up. Swinging from one aliance to another she is still controlling things with no blood on her hands. Damn I hate to like her.

"I know how come Gnat is so good at poker, she marks the cards with her boogers!! Look, it's the 3 of snots!! "

That was disgustingly junior high.

The final 5 made me do it!! Other than Mich, that fits right in with the rest of them!

Natalie is playing a great game and has them all totally amazed at her audacity. That's why they don't confront her.

However, I feel more strongly for Michele. I feel sorry for her and accept that because she is good at comps and not having anything handed to her.

So....Michele and Natalie. Clearly the two best players today in BB11.

I know how come Gnat is so good at poker, she marks the cards with her boogers!! Look, it's the 3 of snots!!

I thought it was grossly funny. And, I'm not usually a "dumb and dumber" sense of humor gal. :D

I really don't know if Natalie is playing a good game in my eyes because I think she is just being the same way she is in her every day life. I have to say she is always working.

I really wish Kevin would grow a pair and just call her out and tell the house she needs to go. She is not going to win a comp so she has no power.

Natalie's a hustler through n through.

I can respect someone hustling their way to the end of BB but, I will never root for or respect a player that is nasty to the core when it has nothing to do with the game.

Archived