Want to talk with Evel Dick?

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree MMarty... I am sure he will either call me or e-mail me... I will tell him we'd like for him to still do it, because of Elle especially...

Well ED is fun to listen to no matter what. He says just the first thing that comes to mind. It makes for good entertainment.

It would have been really fun to have him, but I really have a feeling, no reason why, but I have a feeling that he hosted the PoV comp today and couldn't tell us...

Elle at least you didn't say your husband was scared of you when your mad and then invite friends to listen to the broadcast and he's sitting there with you, and now he's all mad... hahaha...

On the phone with Evel Dick now... His mother was taken to the hospital... She's waiting for a liver transplant, and they had changed her meds and she started liver failure.... He will redo the show at any time we would like... He is really sorry, and is willing to do the show next Saturday...

ETA: Let me correct myself, his mother has had a liver transplant, and the new meds they put her on, she stopped taking and her meds and started rejecting the liver...

Archived