Monday, August 17th

pinkie

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot believe how much J/J are trusting Kevin who may fool them all and end up winning the game if they're not careful. If Jeff would tell the truth and tell Michelle that Kevin told him instead of saying he heard it then Michelle could remember and tell the truth. By Jeff not telling the truth how can he expect Michelle to she won't go against him.

As much as I love Jeff and Jordan they are really pissing me off with this whole Kevin story and believing him. I hope the DR steps in before they make a mistake.

Jordan says after talking in the DR, they made her think maybe she shouldn't put Russ on the block. Jeff said they did the same thing to him.

I'm sorry this is just NOT fair/right ,and I am jeff and jordan fans ,and have been all season...

Just because you want jeff and jordan to win doesn't mean they should get guidance from the DR as to what the right GAME move is... just sayin

Before the DR sessions they had pretty much decided russell needed to be BD'ed,even toyed with the idea of nominating him!

Well now that Lydia and nat are up, I really want Russell to win POV and leave noms alone.... Nat goes home.... and hopefully Jeff wins HOH and him and Russell can hopefully figure out that Jeff was lied to

THEY didn't decide !!! well they did, but obviously after intervention from the DR!

All I am saying is if this was being done by the other side, DR helping gnat/lydiot/kevin, all the jeff jordan fans would be up in arms... How is it different if BB is helping jeff and jordan figure things out??? I don't get it, FAIR is FAIR!!!

I really don't think it's fair that the DR gets involved but every year they do and normally it's to help the people I can't stand so if they are going to continue to get involved then this is the perfect time before these to blow it.

I would prefer we be allowed to see all the DR sessions but because of their involvement they won't let us see them. J/J are really getting on my nerves how they are acting and they better watch out for Kevin. I do hope Nat goes this week.

I completely understand why they(BB) did it...does that make it FAIR??? hell no it doesn't!!!JMHO

But actually there would be more drama if the LIE had worked and russell got BD,then things would have really gotten interesting...

But there was a possibility that they would loose their golden boy Jeff if the plan worked... hence the intervention.... just saying!!!

No it's not fair, but c'mon, anyone who thought BB was completely fair to begin with was fooling themselves.

If J&J want to be dumb and trust Kevin then it's their stupidity and they should pay the price. Who knows? Maybe they'll call out Michele and nominate her this week.

At this point it looks like Nat is a master manipulator. As much I dislike her she deserves to win if everyone falls for her lies.

It was just so BLATANTLY obvious last night ... and WILL change the outcome of this game!!!!

Don't get me wrong,I would hate to see/gnat lydia/kevin win this game... but BB shouldn't LOOSE it for them..

Jeff and jordan should have to stand on their own and figure it out..otherwise suffer the consquences!!! I will quit now, I have said my peice!!!

What a load of bullshit Natalie is spouting off to Jeff. Saying that it hurt her more that Chima left than when Jesse left. That Chima was her only friend in the house. Didn't see her sobbing when Chima left.

Bitch...HATE HER! Please let her go this Thursday!

Archived