Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been a very long FotH for just nominations, Chima was so sure she wasn't going to be put up, do you think they are having to remove her from the house???

This has been a very long FotH for just nominations, Chima was so sure she wasn't going to be put up, do you think they are having to remove her from the house???

From your lips to God's ears, Yana.

Wow, I just came in to say the same thing...Chima's pitching a bitch. I do hope they are making her leave. That would be so awesome!

I'll be money, the powers that be are trying to get her to stay on the show as I type. Let the bitch go!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems they started Nominations around 5:10 BBT and they usually take around an hour, and it's now 6:35 BBT... I know she didn't think she was going up, so who knows what the heck is going on...

Well, I was just reading the update page and how Chima was shocked that Michele isn't going to put up Russell. I can only imagine what her reaction is if Michele follows thru with her plan. I wonder if Nat Lyd and Chima all threatened to DOR.

Nat and Chima are up... Nat told Michele she is in trouble with God...

Nat says it was expected for her, but she is going to have bad karma for putting up Chima...

I can't believe what Natalie just said!!! She said that something horrible is going to happen to Michele for what she just did to Chima, "Karma" , like she's going to get somekinda disease or something!!!! IS SHE SERIOUS!!!! IT'S A GAME NATALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are already plotting Michele and Jeff's demise... Nat was talking about Russell was so far down on her radar now it wasn't even funny... Chima says that she hates Michele, Jeff, and Russell equally...

And to think I actually believed it was going to be Kevin who was going to be the drama queen. Of course that was before the season started. I had such high hopes for Lydia and Natalie when it was getting started. Now, I shut the feeds off when they start their relentless bullsh!t. UGH! :(

Looks like the Bitches of Brentwood have struck again... Kevin just told Jordan that he had nothing to do with whatever is going on in "there"... He's in the bathroom away from Chima, Lydia, and Nat...

Sorry no the terrifying trinity just took Jeff's things and dumped them out again... I think if I were Jeff every time they did that to my things, I would take theirs and dump it in the sink or shower and turn the water on... It won't destroy it, but it will cause them a headache... Nat sitting in her bed with that stupid grin on her face... GAG...

Archived