Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

PLease Please Please! If you have two I can use them!!!!!

I need a break.....My hubby has bed very sick and I need a break..... :pixiedust:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't been here much lately.....I've been busy with my Hubby and now my Mom too

I have baby-sitters lined up for tomorrow.

:pixiedust:

So exciting!! An epic eviction night (LORD willing!) & so many Morty peeps to witness it live! WOOOOHOOOO

I am a lil bummed it will be taped & not live, but I am sure Chima will show her ass enough(perhaps even literally!) that they can't give her too kind of an edit. Not to mention, even with a delay, there is only so much they can bleep out, especially as quickly as these HG's can spew the curses! heehee I really wanted to see Jordans' intital reaction when Jeff plays the coup, she is gonna be so excited...I hope they air it!!

GO JEFF!!

OK So if I fly in can I come too LOL...

I'll be looking for all by best friends tomorrow night and wish I could be with you all!!

:furious:

Dont you take your anger at Chima out at me you wittle wussy whippersnapper, lie to the boss, do a Natalie, take tomorrow off...you can say your auntie in Ohio is very sick.....give em my #, I will confirmed...Call me Auntie SueZ....

Yes Reaper where are your cajones?

I just PM'd her asking about the 3rd ticket!!! I think I'm starting to come down with something and gonna have to miss work tomorrow!!! I'm in, if it's still available!!! I can't miss the best EPI ever with you guys!!!

I just PM'd her asking about the 3rd ticket!!! I think I'm starting to come down with something and gonna have to miss work tomorrow!!! I'm in, if it's still available!!! I can't miss the best EPI ever with you guys!!!

I don't blame you at all... I just told my hubby that when we go on our cruise next year I want to go out to LA a little early, to be there for the live evection, but it will be near the end of the season... We leave on the ship September 10th...

That's the spirit! I just started singing, "take this job and shove it..."

That's the spirit! I just started singing, "take this job and shove it..."

*crossing my fingers* But, I'm just happy that TCS is gonna be able to go now!!!

now your talkin !!!

Can I still say my Aunt in Ohio is ill???

I don't blame you at all... I just told my hubby that when we go on our cruise next year I want to go out to LA a little early, to be there for the live evection, but it will be near the end of the season... We leave on the ship September 10th...

You should totally come out early, and we can all have a get together at that time too...

You should totally come out early, and we can all have a get together at that time too...

I would love to do this... Would anyone else wanna get together next year? It would be near labor day I think is the only problem...

I would love to do this... Would anyone else wanna get together next year? It would be near labor day I think is the only problem...

I have NO plans of being in labor on that day... Just sayin....

LMAO Reaper...

Heck I think all of us here in Georgia should get together, and maybe watch the finale together or something... There's a lot of us that post on here from Georgia...

This is AWESOMELY amazing!!

I'm sorry to have missed you all *boo hoo* but....

have a BLAST. Take group photos - take your cameras but leave them in the car - you can do that - you can pictures while waiting in line.

Oh enjoy yourselves Marty, snancy, Lisa, TCS, nellbell and Reaper! And anyone else I missed, I'm so excited for you!!

*ZuZu is dancing around in happiness for the crew!*

Cleaned up the last 2 pages of thread. Let's keep this one about the BB Adventurers and move all discussion about tomorrow's show here... http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showtopic=39507

Thanks everyone!

Archived