Live Eviction Show Adventure

ZuZuMamou

Oh thank you so much for your posting that picture, I truly love it. I am so happy that you all had a wonderful time and even got to enjoy a meal together, so wonderful.

The only thing is I was not with you all.....LOL

That is really ok, I am so glad you all got to go. Snancy so glad you made it in time to get to go in.

Reaper you sound like a terrific guy and thanks for posting your thoughts.

Just really hope one day there is a Morty convention so we could all get to know each other.

Hugs to you all, and look forward to hearing more about your experience.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at the Mortys convention, will we start by all sitting on couches in a circle, taking turns telling about ourselves, but hiding a little bit of truth about our age or occupation just to be safe?

at the Mortys convention, will we start by all sitting on couches in a circle, taking turns telling about ourselves, but hiding a little bit of truth about our age or occupation just to be safe?

I don't think I could hide anything about myself... I've put it all out on the line haha...

I don't think I could hide anything about myself... I've put it all out on the line haha...

Those of us who are good friends, really have no secrets from each other. Makes us one big happy Morty family.

Joy

I've really enjoyed reading all your posts and stories of the adventure (and...I'm totally jealous! :P) ...sound like it was very cool! Post more stories when you think of them/have time.

What was the crowd reaction to Jessie...polite golf claps like ZuZu said was for Ronnie...or were you guys all star struck by the pin-head and hooting and hollering!! Did any of you get to touch him/high five him :rolleyes::giggle:

None of us were on the aisle, but had I been, I would've accidentally stuck my foot out a little bit... Star Struck??? HELLLLLL NO, lol, just ecstatic it was him getting booted, lol...

I'm sure one of us will give full details, but, I don't think we could top ZuZu's re-cap, as it happens exactly like she said it would and did... And, nope, what you all saw, is what we saw in the audience, including the HoH contest and then yes, the interview for the early show... Although, right after the eviction, and at commercial, the stage manager told us, that Natalie and Jeff were going at it big time, before the HoH contest began... Hopefully, they'll show that on Sunday...After the pinhead was evicted and did his first interview, he was wisked away by the producers, prolly for make up or something, then after the show ended they did the full early show interview...

BTW, the stage manager (Eric, I think) was hilarious, he kept asking us funny questions like so, do you all watch BBAD and watch 2 people play chess for 3 hours??? If so, chess watching party at his house, lol... He had awesome energy and kept us updated as to how much time was left before we had to stare at JC, and not the monitors, lol...

More later :)

Yana, how about a final 2 alliance at the convention, you and me? :cheers:

Hey Reaper, um come on and join us Honey... We'll get to final three and then every man or cougar, um, erm, I mean woman for themselves ;)...

psst, Reaper, how about a final 2 alliance at the convention, you and me? :cheers:

Oh, and BTW, be sure to ask TCS about her getting her germs on my thing... LMAO!!! :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

hmmmm...I take it you enjoyed her getting her germs on your thing! :naughty:

but...yes TCS...details please!

Sure I'll take any alliances I can get, lol...

And, Yana, F3? Ok, I see how it is, I'll remember that, lol...

BTW, just in case nobody has read the last page, I did post more details, with more to come...

hmmmm...I take it you enjoyed her getting her germs on your thing! :naughty:

but...yes TCS...details please!

Yes, you have to hear it from her, as it was friggin hilarious, and the timing was perfect!!! Right before we headed into the studio, lol...

Ok....Reapy is almost a chain smoker....so before getting to the studio he stopped and got some nicotine patches to wear during the show. Reapy smoked his last ciggie while we were walking across the studio lots to the BB house. As we stopped and was waiting to go in....Reapy took out one of his patches and tried to open it....he couldn't get it opened and asked if one of us with long fingernails could open it. I grabbed it and tried my hardest to open the dang thing and couldn't. So I put it in between my teeth to tear it open....it finally opened and I gave it to Reapy and as he was sticking it on this arm I said: "Sorry I got germs on your thing". The look on Reapy face was classic! I didn't think about what it sounded like until after I saw Reapy face.....so yes Reapy has not only my germs but my DNA on his thing.

:pixiedust:

:smoke:

:blink::smilielol:

:heart2:

ETA: I was not sure how long we would be stuck in there, hence the patches, but we ended up in there only like an hour and a half, so I didn't really need them come to find out... Hmmmm, I wonder what I should do with the remaining patches :animated_scratchchin:

ETA: I was not sure how long we would be stuck in there, hence the patches, but we ended up in there only like an hour and a half, so I didn't really need them come to find out... Hmmmm, I wonder what I should do with the remaining patches :animated_scratchchin:

Sned them into the BB house for Jeff???

Ok....Reapy is almost a chain smoker....so before getting to the studio he stopped and got some nicotine patches to wear during the show. Reapy smoked his last ciggie while we were walking across the studio lots to the BB house. As we stopped and was waiting to go in....Reapy took out one of his patches and tried to open it....he couldn't get it opened and asked if one of us with long fingernails could open it. I grabbed it and tried my hardest to open the dang thing and couldn't. So I put it in between my teeth to tear it open....it finally opened and I gave it to Reapy and as he was sticking it on this arm I said: "Sorry I got germs on your thing". The look on Reapy face was classic! I didn't think about what it sounded like until after I saw Reapy face.....so yes Reapy has not only my germs but my DNA on his thing.

:pixiedust:

That's too funny!

I'm so envious of you guys but so happy you got to meet and enjoy a show and each other's company.

Could you all actually hear anything from inside the BB house? Like Chimapet going nuts when Jeff stood up? (I figured they edited out some stuff.)

Save them for the five hour plan ride to my MIL house and we can share the remainer of the box :smoke: Someday maybe we can quit together Reapy, I'm also a heavy smoker. THe worst days I too can chain smoke, take yesterday for example...when I have to walk around with my cell phone in panties so I don't miss a call and I"m glued to BB for the whole day .... :animated_rotfl:

quick edit to add before you do: yes it was on vibrate, I;m old not stupid!!! roflllllllllll

Archived