Chima

CeCiMom

OK, this is what I don't get..........obviously she went through a horrible experiance.............obviously she needs a great amount of psychiatric treatment to get over what she went through.............why in the hell would BB or anyone else put her on a reality show? IMO, this is crazy.........of course she'll do whatever she feels like.........she already had a near death experience. I blame BB for whatever she does.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's not forget Lydia???? She is insane!!

Oh yeah... the cutter....

I swear I am starting to believe at the end of the season... Julie is going to tell Jeff "Gotcha!... These weren't real HGs.... You survived the first BB were you were the only real player! Everyone else was acting crazy to see if you could survive!" There is no frickin' way they found this many clinically insane people!

Lydia might just be a wannabe cutter. Another poster said weeks ago real cutters don't threaten to cut, they just do it.

That is so true. Most cutters, try and hide the fact they do it.

Why the hell did they show her talking about her rape tonight and put a good side of her for the viewers to see???? Are they nuts????

They should show her laying in bed with nasty nat and calling russell a terrorist. Look at who her besties in the house are ~ nasty nat and ronnie the rat. Birds of a feather flock together.

Lydia might just be a wannabe cutter. Another poster said weeks ago real cutters don't threaten to cut, they just do it.

Nope, not true! Many are attention seeking and will threaten to do it and then go and do it. Some will do it secretly and then run and tell what they did. Others will do it and hide it.

Remember, most hgs in the house are actors and Lydia might just be showing off her acting talents.

They should show her laying in bed with nasty nat and calling russell a terrorist. Look at who her besties in the house are ~ nasty nat and ronnie the rat. Birds of a feather flock together.

Chima just said that they aren't going to show the comments about Russell and she's going to keep calling him that...

I just don't know what to think of Chima. I mean what happened to her was terrible and apparently she was lucky that he didn't kill her. I guess she knows what she is doing going on that show and I guess the producers know what they are doing but I wonder if people ever really get over that kind of trauma AND most importantly, there are so many nuts out there, had it happened to me I would think long and hard before going on BB, I think. I wish her well even though I don't particularly care for her. I still wish her well.

Chima just said that they aren't going to show the comments about Russell and she's going to keep calling him that...

Didn't she also say she was going to spit in his face to make him hit her? Wierdo. Someone mention earlier that she a wannabe Amorosa. I agree.

Didn't she also say she was going to spit in his face to make him hit her? Wierdo. Someone mention earlier that she a wannabe Amorosa. I agree.

Yes she did, and she said after that she was going to bust a chair over Jeff's head...

I just don't know what to think of Chima. I mean what happened to her was terrible and apparently she was lucky that he didn't kill her. I guess she knows what she is doing going on that show and I guess the producers know what they are doing but I wonder if people ever really get over that kind of trauma AND most importantly, there are so many nuts out there, had it happened to me I would think long and hard before going on BB, I think. I wish her well even though I don't particularly care for her. I still wish her well.

Slim, you're a better person that I am. Because I don't will her well. Everyone has had terrible things happen to them. She's not alone. So shut the F up She-ma.

And the T word is an especially despicable word to use, especially with a guy of Middle Eastern descent who, along with his whole family, are not blowing up buildings. The callousness of her use of the word shows how little she cares about the thousands of Americans killed on 9-11. Does the woman have no empathy at all? No decency?

I hate Chima more and more each day.

Her story on the show tonight made me hate her even more.

What? It wasn't the right type of story to air when she first said it last month but now since she's being hated all over the net for being a lying racist c*nt thisd week they need to make her more popular with the people who don't know the real her?

She also made a comment about how CBS won't show her bigotry and who cares what the live feeders think.

It's funny how my hate list changes every week with the same group of people.

I hated Jesse most first, hated Ronnie the next week, then Natalie and now Chima.

Chima is pure garbage.

They should show her terrorist comments on CBS this week since they're going for the pity vote with her.

I just thought about it... Chima says she is going to bust a chair over Jeff's head Thursday after Russell get's evected, I can just see the headlines now... 4 women arrested (one screaming call my boyfriend he's an LAPD) for breaking into the Big Brother house and beating a female houseguest about the head and face LMAO...

I just thought about it... Chima says she is going to bust a chair over Jeff's head Thursday after Russell get's evected, I can just see the headlines now... 4 women arrested (one screaming call my boyfriend he's an LADP) for breaking into the Big Brother house and beating a female houseguest about the head and face LMAO...

Jordan would slap the bitch silly.

Archived