Lydia

CeCiMom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As much as Lydiot irritates me I have to say she was cracking me up in that night-vision clip from the other night when the girls were messing with Jeff.

I LOLed alot during her scary jitter-shuffle-walk-thing in the dark. Reminded me of one of those creepy Japanese horror movies.

Jordan was funny screaming and being freaked out by it. 24pwgzs.gif:lol2:

Any idea what day and hour this was. It sounds funny and I'd like to go back and watch it on Flash Back if you know when it was.

Any idea what day and hour this was. It sounds funny and I'd like to go back and watch it on Flash Back if you know when it was.

The vid I saw on Clipser has been blocked so it can't be viewed anymore but it was the same clip that had Jordan, Lydia and Michelle all jumping on Jeff in bed in the middle of the night.

He kept telling them to stop cause he was getting a boner but they were all in a giddy mood.

Not sure exactly when...maybe 3 or 4 nights ago?

There are links over at Jokers that show Lydia with Heather Mills and their daughter. sorry I don't know how to link. I just seen it and didn't know if anyone else knew that - How in the world did this girl get that job??

The news has showed Heather with another Nanny that testified in court and she looks a little like Lydia but not Lydia. Maybe Lydia helped out one day or she was in that circle of Nanny's.

I don't know how she passed the phych test to get on this show - let alone one that would put her near a star and their kids! Heather Mills is well, Heather Mills, but Paul McCartney - it seems like he would have top notch security and extensive back ground checks. Maybe it's when she was a lot younger or something.

I'm not a Lydia fan by any way of the word - but I'm hoping that she will change for the better once Jessie is out. she may not, but here's to hoping!

I something similiar about 4:15 AM BBT today. Did you see it at another time too Joy?

That's when it was Iris.

Archived