CeCiMom

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like she throwing comps

and will continue that strategy for awhile

i think she is safe for a few weeks

only way i see her leaving soon is natalie getting hoh

Hope she finally realizes now where she stands with Jessie, since he voted to evict her....Hope she finally opens her eyes to the jerk that he really is!!

Yes, the line has been drawn! He prefers Bonnie over her! That's a kick to the crotch!

jessie was a real idiot with that vote knowing ronnie was going

Talk about "targets".........when you know for sure someone is leaving why do you burn a bridge with the person staying(?)..............oh, yes, because your bratty little GF tells you too :smilielol:

Yes, the line has been drawn! He prefers Bonnie over her! That's a kick to the crotch!

ouch!

In those pics I saw of her and Jessie wrestling...she seemed to enjoy having his feet in her crotch. :naughty:

Truthfully though...she's so needy and a glutton for punishment, I'm not convinced she's through letting him treat her like dog sh*t yet.

Talk about "targets".........when you know for sure someone is leaving why do you burn a bridge with the person staying(?)..............oh, yes, because your bratty little GF tells you too :smilielol:

yep like three idiots

come on after that speech they really thought michelle was going to save ronnie :animated_rotfl:

She can't get close enough to Jessie to kiss his ass any more...........the brat has layed down the law and given him the 3 ft. rule.................if he crosses it there will be hell to pay, she'll team up with Chima and they will have no mercy :hammer:

jessie was a real idiot with that vote knowing ronnie was going

Yes, he probably pushed Lydia to the other side. And Kevin will go with her after the way Jessie has been talking down to Kevin. Bunch of idiots. Jessie, Natalie, and Chima are royally #&^@ed. It's going to be a fun week.

gonna have to win some comps eventually if she has any hope of making final four or beyond

this throwing comps is cute when it doesnt matter now and upcoming weeks it matters

Lydia is a have-not and she will be on the block. I see a plunge into crazytown coming.

Didn't she go directly to the DR after Noms??? Xanax maybe???

And I agree UVP, she needs to start winning, but she's atleast safe this week...

And I agree UVP, she needs to start winning, but she's atleast safe this week...

:cheers:

Three times nominated in five weeks. She is the perfect pawn.

between her and jordan its a pawn feast

Archived