*Jessie*

CeCiMom

Are you guys wondering about Gnats age? Is that the age discrepancy you are asking about? She's 24, not 18. She lied and lied and lied again. So far only Jackass Jessie and She-ma know Gnats real age. I don't think there was a thread about it. You might want to look in Gnats thread, if indeed this is what you mean.

No, I know she is 24 not 18.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out of a group of eight only three of us are watching BB this year. and all felt that the age discrepancy is just too obvious this time. Maybe next time will be better. Better be better. It is lackluster at best.

I think what Slimcruz meant was...Everyone was disgusted about Jessie being able to come back, and the age discrpancy was about Nat saying she was 18. Am I right Slim???

I could be wrong...but I think sleeping in the Have Not room is limited to night time...for example, between midnight and 6 am (or whatever the time limits are.) During the day, when lights are required to stay on, they can sleep/nap wherever they want. That's why they said they are staying up all night long and gonna sleep all day...as a way to get around it.

No, Nat and Jesse talked about production lightened up on the cause they were making "bad TV", because they were sleeping all day...

No, Nat and Jesse talked about production lightened up on the cause they were making "bad TV", because they were sleeping all day...

Them sleeping ALL day isn't why jessie and gnat are making BAD television, just being there is! just sayin

this coming week if he doesnt win hoh or natalie could be the end of the road for him

odds going in to win hoh comp money would be on michelle

she seem to be in win everything mode

this coming week if he doesnt win hoh or natalie could be the end of the road for him

odds going in to win hoh comp money would be on michelle

she seem to be in win everything mode

I would LOVE to see Michele win HOH. The look on Jessie's and Natalie's face will be priceless. Regardless, if the coup falls into the right hands (AKA Jeff) then HOH competition this week is of no importance.

OMG jessie just said on BBAD that dan looked at the cameras/mirrors more than ANYONE in any other season. Jessie talking about cameras and mirrors,PLEASE. Jessie is the biggest TOOL ever.

I can't stop LAUGHING long enough to type this... I gotta go!!!!

Boy Jessie is really trying to butter up Jeff/Jordan. I haven't seen Jessie talk to Jeff the whole game as much as he was trying to last night. I am really hoping Jeff wins the power and puts him up with his lapdog Gnat. Nothing would piss him off more than not having a chance to fight his way out of it, and that will be awesome!!!

Dawnie quote : "as much as i do not like him, i hope nat goes home before him"

hmm.. yep, might be fun seeing him try to fend for himself for a change.

( :animated_rotfl: )

Just imagine him in the House without Ronnie or Nat.... muuaaahhhh :sly:

I want to see Jessie go home and he leaves his 2 lost girls behind. If Natalie goes then Jessie will just hook up with Lydia and Chima and Russell and....

Did anyone else here Jesse's remark during the show yesterday when they walked in to do the Veto Comp ??

He was passing the hunky toga dressed warrior, and said...

hmmppfff.... they've got him all oiled up <_<

(thinks to himself - I'd look even better if I were oiled)

Archived