*Jessie*

CeCiMom

was getting ready to turn off the feeds....

When I heard Jessie say his poor neck was stiff from watching the Comp for 4 hours :excl: :excl:

Awwwwwww ..... and he's on Slop too.... poor baby

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jesse is unable to go on slop, he should have to leave the show..........he knew about it coming in..........and who's NAT??? his mom????he's a body builder who needs a little twit to defend him to Casey and now the other HGs..........I agree, WTF???

He didn't even have to get nominated to CRY like a little girl...all he needed was to be put on SLOP...crying to Gnat in the BR about I should have just let Lydia take it for me like she wanted too! what a douche bag.

Jessie only thinks about jessie 24/7!

I thought Julie said the person with the power could use it right b4 eviction...........doesn't that mean even if he wins POV, he could still be put up?

I think HOH and the person that won POV are the only ones safe from the power even at that time.Others can correct me if I am wrong.

Jesse is such a baby :)

Are his eye buggin' out yet. I sure hope so and I also hope we get to see him go on one of his little cry baby rants where he walks through the room with his endless talking.

BTW, it will be a long week for those with feeds and Jessie's endless yapping about noms.

Ha Ha Ha!

russell of the two is the better comp player by a mile

:animated_rotfl:

"Where's your crown King nothing?" fitting song.

He's such a jerk. I loved when they announced the cliques were over and AC then put the camera on him. His face said it all, he knew he was screwed. America hates Jessie and deep down he knows this.

He is such a big baby. Natalie is right there with them. They are going to complain and act out the whole time.

I remember Jessie last season doing nothing but pouting. What a wimp.

this week is like you are a big time movie star in a lead role

and mid way through the movie the director brings in new script and new star to take over

this is what happen this week

the new script is jordan and jeff final two

About time Jessie gets to eat garbage. I don't recall his ever being on anything but real food for the 2 summers he's been in the house. Let's see him have a protein shake every 2 hours.

I thought the slop was researched after it first appeared in the BB house, and it was determined the contents were actually some sort of high fiber/dietary/protien/nutritional product?

If that's the case, wouldn't a guy used to working out and eating healthy like Jessie be fine eating this for a week? It seems like he would be fine... or does he feel it's healthier for him to sit around eating junk food like he did last night during the HOH comp eating pizza?

I thought the slop was researched after it first appeared in the BB house, and it was determined the contents were actually some sort of high fiber/dietary/protien/nutritional product?

If that's the case, wouldn't a guy used to working out and eating healthy like Jessie be fine eating this for a week? It seems like he would be fine... or does he feel it's healthier for him to sit around eating junk food like he did last night during the HOH comp eating pizza?

No Jesse's mind is so frail and his will that he is gonna go nuts :animated_rotfl:

Poor Jessie, first no steriods, now no food, he's going to shrink faster than a balloon with pinhole in it

Then maybe his body will match his small little head. He looks like the shrunken head guy on Beetlejuice.

36900579.jpg

Archived