Michelle - Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello!!

I read in the live updastes that Michelle has been pretty bossy last night and today, I have not even watched the After Dark from last night was saving it for this afternoon.

yes, I do to, and I think it will come sooner rather then later, Michelle is far worse than Libra, and she ialso nuts, so I expect Michelle to try and pull a coo at some point,lol

Michelle pretends to be the caretaker role but the second someone doesn't want to be comforted, she takes it to heart and gets an attitude. I've seen her do it on a few occasions and that just shows it wasn't genuine if she reacts the same way every single time

libra vs michelle i can wait

my money on michelle

I hope she blows all of her stuff sky high, then everyone can shun her because she is a lyin 2 faced beeotch, besides being 2 Jokers shy of a deck, then she will go by by!!!!

I have no idea what you are saying Serial, it has nothing to do with Steven, sorry

to me Michelle really has no alliance whatsoever, she is a loose cannon and deep down I doubt seriously if they take her for real, they are just waiting for the time to send her packing.

Michelle is like that girl in high school that was constantly talking about what a bad a$$ they are and how she will do this and that, and look at me I'm so confrontational...except the minute they are called on by someone they considered "weaker" they shut the heck up and act like they were jsut trying to be their friend. Someone is going to go off on her (I was hoping Keesha the other night) and when it happens, she will run scared, play the victim and talk in her stupid baby voice that annoys the crap out of me.

And NO, I don't like Michelle....lol

amen sister, everyone can plainly see that I hate the beeotch,lol

michelle looks like that girl in high school that would cut you up

and everyone knew to stay the hell away from

i think libra was the one to talk trash but couldnt back it up

well as I said Serial none of what you say makes sense to me, sorry

and UPV, definately Libra is right up there as one of the mean girls in high school, but if she had to back it up she would run,lol

yes, uvp, she does LOOK like that. I think she is all smoke....she could probably make someone think they should be scared and back down but once they didn't she would back down

I don't think that's why people stayed the heck away from her UVP.....;)

Lol. Once you put it that way, I can see like everyone being a stereotypical high school clique. April the dumb blonde cheerleader everyone hate though she thought everyone liked her. Keesha's like the president. Trying to be friends with everyone. lol Steven... the gay cowboy? lol Angie is the cool beautiful smart girl that all the cheerleaders hate. Libra is the cheerleader captain...april her follower... Hollie the dumb jock behind Libra and so on... lol

exactly! thanks jersey!

Michelle is working with the Libitches (for the time being)...but her new sub-alliance is with Jessie, Memphis and Angie. Libra doesn't know about this yet...and I can't wait for her to find out...that'll be awesome!

Archived