2. 2. Who will win HOH tonight?

• Adam
    • Ryan
    • Natalie (if not evicted)
    • Sharon (if not evicted)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sheila and Sharon on the block would be great, if Sharon wins Pov will Ryan stick with Sharon and back door Adam? or will he stay true to his F2 with him.

Who keeps the Mole come on! The friggin Mole what are they thinking?

I think Sharon threw it again, she told them they were in the box for 3 or a little over 3 hours or she sucks at math.

It's because the question had two answers. The producers told Chenbot in her ear to go with the LUDICROUS guineea pigs answer so Ryan was still in it and Sharon didn't win.

When did the producers tell Shelia? And could you explain this more? I'm extremely confused

Yep, there were lots of ants, so multiple relationships.....uh huh! So friggin stupid! I agree, Xal.

The DR should not get involved that's BS these people are either smart enough to play or not. If it's not good then give up the truth and say that people behind the scenes are involved and how much.

I think Adam and Sharon will have the jury votes the other 2 forget it, now we'll here for a week Adam save me... save me Adam I can't go on the block. BOO FREAKIN WHO PIG Sheila.

that whole comp was bs with vague question

Archived