Sheila

Jem

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is and she is not bein sly about it, the two side are gonna collide at some point and Sheilas goose will be cooked because they will compare stories and sheila will be found out, she has not covered her tracks or spoken and talked in a way that will really not lead back to her, she is not that sharp.

"You think" as Sheila would say. She has told more stories and lies that I don't think she can keep up with them. She talks too much to keep what she has said a secret. It will all come out eventually. Then she will cry and be miserable to live with just like she is now.

If she would just keep her ears open and her mouth shut she could get far, it is amazing what you can find out by just listening and and not talkin, sort of like Sharon??? Although I would not have given Matt any advice llike Sharon did last nite, let him figure it out on his own or I would have given him just a tad of the truth and a whole bunch of BS,lol

No wonder she's acting less b*tchy now that she's off the block. Hope she goes back on it real quick. She's such a pain when she's uptight.

Nat's imitation of her is dead on. I love it. "Well, you know...."

BTW, I guess I thought all the hg were deaf and blind. All thru BBAD, not one of them mentioned Adam's disgusting habits till Sheila did Friday night. While sitting outside she was ragging on Adam and mentioned how disgusting he was by picking his nose and scratching his crotch all the time.

oh. my. goodness.

Seriously, she has overplayed her "son" card today (and every other day) with how he is a minor and he doesn't deserve this. She's off the effing block for goodness sakes so quit your whining!!!

(seriously.)

I agree bunny...she is like a skipping record. She has to have told everyone in the house this story at least 3x by now. NOBODY CARES SHEILA!!!!

What did the others say about her that is soooo disgusting (and who said it) that it would damage her 16 year old son if he heard it. I've heard some negative comments...but nothing to the point she's playing up....and I'm doubting her son is that innocent at 16 that he hasn't heard it all before anyway.

These people are broken records with the same lines over and over.

If it isn't Sheila's son or Matt's Birthday in sequester ..... puke they need to change the script!

She is really not giving her son enough credit, buy saying he cannot tell the difference between reality and game. I am sure he is far beyond his years... look what she has subjected him to... Keep your head up Mick!

Last night on BBAD I was actually finding myself telling Sheila to shut up! If she says I am 45 one more time I will scream. BBAD people come on! WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR SHEILA REPEAT HERSELF A THOUSAND TIMES. Switch to someone else. I would rather hear Natalie talk then Sheila. I want her gone only because of how much she talks. How sad is that!!!

So true!!!! What I am trying to figure out about this lady is, Which people is she with? She tells everyone the same story so I don't know what the heck she is doing. She changes from one minute to the next. I would call her out now while everything is in position for a tie and rip her a new one.

Last night on BBAD I was actually finding myself telling Sheila to shut up! If she says I am 45 one more time I will scream. BBAD people come on! WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR SHEILA REPEAT HERSELF A THOUSAND TIMES. Switch to someone else. I would rather hear Natalie talk then Sheila. I want her gone only because of how much she talks. How sad is that!!!

Can you imagine living with her?! My god, the woman should have her picture in the dictionary right next to the word 'nagging'

Gee, I wonder why she's single?! LMAO!

well I find it amusing that Sheila is asking James if he want the "real" peratrator? or someone who has done nothing to anyone, What???? Sheila is the real perpatrator of putting James up instead of Matt, she is f ing nuts, and she is not gonna be able to cover her tracks very soon if she keeps up this bs, what ever Sheila, yap yap yap!!!!!

Sheila is very annoying and quite the nag. Why don't they just yell at her to shut up and that they all know that she's 45, single mother, yada yada??? I would love for someone (not Chelsia though because she tried and it turned against her) to yell at her, just once!!!

Oh and another thing. Sheila decided to go on BB even though she's a single mother. If she didn't "sign up for this crap" then she should have used her 45 years of experience and knowledge to research BB before going on the show. Based on my one year of watching the show, I realize that it's like jr. high school and people are mean, mean, mean and you better have a tough skin. As for saying that her son should not have to hear these things about his mother, I totally agree BUT SHE IS THE ONE who put him in the situation, not anyone else!!! I feel sorry for Mick that his mother chose to go on BB of her own free will and he's having to endure things from his mother's action!!!

I 2nd that amen!!! Also, don't the let the Big She fool you. She's studied this game. She knows stuff about every single season... she's just playing the "I'm out of touch... I know nothing" card. (Besides the; generational card, single-mom card, cougar card, I'm a changed person who doesn't want things given to me anymore card, etc.) ;)

This is just sooooooooooooo frustrating. I am really really trying to find a HG to like and root for. I just can't. While I can say I might dislike Sheila and Ryan the least they both drive me up a ferking wall. grrrrrrrr

Archived