Jen

Angelo Joe

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen wont be around long enough too have a fan based

lol she isnt even trying to hard their relationship

they need to pair ryan and jen as a paired

no need for them to have 4 swing advantage since they spilled the beans of their relationship

its not fair to parker/allison to have so called soul mate who have no interest in them

I guess I missed all that? was that on live feeds and afterdark?? I just got my afterdark today, so will watch tonite, if they spilled the beans that is soooo stupid, and I like Jen, not sure about her beau tho. Did they realy let the others know they are a cpl?? That is just wrong if they did, and I am sure it could mean trouble for them.

they sure did. if you watch feeds now they are probably hugged up making love

OMG, barf, I will watch the afterdark tonight, what does that do for Jen's "Soul Mate"?? This is potential suicide for them, idiots

So true fatcat.

Yes, the will all be kissy facing together and then stabbing each other in the backs.

Feel bad for Parker.

Yea, I just read the update page, and They seem to be getting along

"Parker tells Jen, "You're the white sister I never had." Jen says, "You're the dark brother I never had." "

So maybe he isnt sobad.. But last night he was being horribly mean.

I actually like Jen, just do not think she shoulda spilled the beans about her other man,lol I gots to go to work now people , so till later, also I had some weird trouble logging in here a while ago, now it is ok, son't know what the prob was, later gators,

Archived