Dick - Winner!

Jem

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I care?

LOL - I actually like Richard.

I would bring in something else, but since this is Richard's board, I will refrain.

I'm not completely clear on what he had said but I do recall some of it . Neither

do I agree with such threats. But others had threaten people before. I think he

said it out of anger and even if its not an excuse for such behavior.. thats who he is.

I've read some other things he said/written and he wishes death sometimes.. People

do it all the time, as I see it.. Sadly, when one is angry enough they can say some

pretty nasty things, whether they mean it or not ... We all have, right ?

Richard is just a little upfront and upbeat.. but underneathe it all, he isn't all that bad.

He's charming, warm-hearted, caring, and gentle .. I think his outrageous personality

eats up his good qualities .. ;sigh;

No big deal about that conversation except I was pointing out that Dick spoke about the 3some with Dani BEFORE the LNC or Eric ever mentioned him with Dani. But wait that tape didnt exist? Oh well. :)

The rape talk of Jen, Dustin and Eric is very offensive though. Hopefully what Dick spews out comes right back to him via Karma. :)

people are posting links like crazy when they arent even asked to... just cause they are nice people. (thanks jem ;) )

ohh and there is a difference in telling someone what they said to someone else vs. telling them what they want to do to someone else. so lets get that clear. lets review some examples of how things could have happened... if they did happen at all:

1. dick talking to dani and says: "i was yelling at dustin and i told him that i wanted to F him in the *ss until he bleeds to death... you should have seen his face when i said it"

2. dick talking to dani and says: "man.. you dont know how bad i want to F dustin in the *ss until he bleeds to death, thats how much i hate him. and when i am done with him i will F jen in the *ss till she is dead. i hate her the most."

i could see #1 happening.... if daniele wasnt around during one of his rants.. i could see him telling her what all was said. but please dont think people would buy into #2 ... cause that is just plain old hogwash.

sFun_ridinghorse.gif

me too, so I watched the episodes I saved from Dustin getting evicted, then the last 3 including the finale, loved it, it was a fri afternoon delight :popcorn:

This point in time, Dick won weather you were a fan of his or not. I am just still surprised that BB let hime get away with the things he said to other HG's. In the beginning I liked his in face with the truth, but as time went on he was a real tunr off for me. There is stradgedy to be played but I think he took it too far, but the fans eat it up.

Happy or Sad that Dick won, it is what it is, all the rehashing is not going to change the outcome.

You're right, it's done. I just fear that future houseguests will try what worked. The more you can act like a Jerry Springer guest, but more popular you will be ..... yuk. But then again, if they get rid of the A. Player, viewer popularity won't help you to stay longer. So there's hope.

There aren't a lot of people out there that really are in your face kinda people, so I am not sure someone will come in real soon and try that strategy, it worked for Dick, but not a lot of people have it in them to pull it off, so next summer it will be interesting to see what happens. Yes D&D won and I am very surprised that sooo many want to keep the ugly stick out bashing away on them, even me who was a D&D supporter has moved on, I of course post over on the Survivor thread, but a couple more shows will be starting soon that I like, I think D&D are probably back at home starting to get on with the fun that awaits them in their lives, and I love that for any one, too much trouble and hate already in this world. I am soooo thankful for what I have, and it ain't much believe me, I say "Live and let live"

Just got this Bulliton from Dick's My Space.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please be patient, there are a lot of people to get to... But I am doing my best to approve everyone as quick as I can. I will attempt to get on the enormous amount of messages soon. So please donakt respond to this bulletin.

I have been meeting with producers that want to develop a show for me. I turned down a VH1 gig that was lame. It looks like I will be getting tattoo'd on LA Ink soon. I was told Howard Stern wants me on, they are supposed to call me next week.

All the radio interviews all over the country went well and were fun. I will be sitting in with one of my DJ buddys on KNAC.com next week.

Vince Neil's manager contacted me and is hooking me up Sat. To hang with Vince at a gig in Vegas. He also wanted to make sure I was going on the Motley Cruise in Jan. And invited me to play in Vince's celebrity poker tourney next month in Vegas.

Ice T's band Body Count contacted CBS and told them they would waive all costs involved if they wanted to use parts of their song Evil Dick in the Big Brother song, obviously CBS didn't take them up on their offer... Too bad, I love those guys as well as the band.

All kinds of crazy shit going on in my life and I am loving every minute of it!

I also heard that one of the jurors in the Phil Specture trial said he wanted to pull an EvelDick on the other jurors and go off on them. How rad is that, if it is true?

And make sure you go see Suicidal Tendencies in Vegas, I will be there.

That's interesting, because it was my understanding that in the contracts with BB you aren't allowed to do anything else for a year. I'm trying to remember which houseguest said that in an interview.

Anyway, I think that any show without feeds would be a great forum for Dick and his antics. They could edit it the way BB edited the show, without people being able to see the extent of his abusive personality, especially with women.

What is in their contract is that they can't appear on any network not own by CBS's parent company, so since VH1, and MTV are own by the same company as CBS, Dick wouldn't be violating any contracts...

Archived