Thursday's Live Show 9/13

laladoopiedu

Congrats Alexandria you hung in against some really crazy stuff around here, right on!!

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen imho help donatos way more than eric

Here's hoping that this truly is the FINAL season of BB.

Why would you want the show canceled, maybe next you'll love the winners. Each years is different, why wish to have a show canceled because your disappointed with the winner. I haven't always like the winners either.

NO ONE can rain on my parade.!!!

I screamed YES when Julie said Dick and my cat jumped off the couch with his fur fuzzed out!

LOL. I was screaming and carrying on so much, my dog, who was downstairs on the other side of the house, started barking.

Congrats, Donatos!

I like jokerupdates is not bad too.. but yea morty is my number one... hope it continues for a long time. somebody protest we want FEED at jury house.

i like both boards

for pure debating i like jokers best

for organization morty is best

Congrats Alexandria you hung in against some really crazy stuff around here, right on!!

Congrats to you too, and all the Donato fans.

Since we have endured it together!!

And you know what, are players are still there ..

HIP HIP HOORAY !

( I try and ignore the nasty some say though .. )

Here's hoping that this truly is the FINAL season of BB. Many "fans" will go away with warm tinglies all over. That's the way a show should end. When it is at it's height.

So, here's to hoping that the Donatos and all of their fans officially destroy the BB franchise here in the US. It will definately give Morty back his life and bandwidth!

Cheers!

Dep

Dep I never remember you being like this before. Next year will be totally different. This is the first year people won that I was rooting for. I didn't give up on BB when the people I did not like won. I love Big Brother.

But I must say that this season has over taken season six as being the worst season on these boards and more and more I am shocked at some of the stuff that is posted.

I can only imagine how hard that would be from your perspective and in your position, Jem.

This is the first season I've posted during BB, in the BB forum...don't think I would do it again.

I thought you were like "mikey", and didn't like anything

lol :animated_bouncy:

Archived