Daniele Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am more picky of my friends. I expect a bit of loyalty and reality in my friends.

American, I do too.

But from your "friends" on a Reality TV show????? What can they possibly owe YOU (or any other viewer)??

Thanks for the putdown, AG. I too expect -and appreciate - loyalty in my friends . . . IN THE REAL WORLD. In Big Brother fantasyland, disloyalty, lying, turning on alliances, are expected. In fact. that's how the game is won. Can you name one winner who never lied, never abondoned an alliance, and remained forever loyal to his friends in the house?

I agree... Daniele has done great in this game, and I am willing to lay money on the line that in real life she isn't like she is in that house... Just talk to any of the past house guests and you learn quickly they aren't the same as they were in that house...

she wouldn't care if Dick's cancer arm fell off (but then again neither do I

I think that's truly an incredible thing to say...

Dani would care if her dad's cancer arm fell off (I cringe to write the words), and actually so would I.

I would care if the HG I most detested had his/her "cancer arm" fall off.

I would care if anyone I knew or knew of had that happen.

Sorry, I missed who wrote this post, but whoever it is, I think you WOULD care.

There seems to be a need here to overplay disapproval in order to make a point. That's unfortunate.

Opinions can be heard without that.

But, as I've said before, everyone has their own style, and I completely respect that...Just voicing my own personal reaction.

Hi, new here. Just want to chime in.

I didn't like Daniele from the beginning and the dislike has grown as the weeks went on.

My reasons are this.

Her and her father had a slight advantage from the beginning being related. Yes, she supposedly hasn't spoken to him for years, but she knows him better than anybody and she knows he would never vote her off. She can trust him like nobody else in the history of BB. Now, that could be a disadvantage too, but it is obviously not since they are both still here in the final 3.

She takes whining to new heights. Her, "This sucks, it sucks, it sucks, it suuuuucks." comment just grates on me. Reminds me of Jan Brady and her famous "Marsha, Marsha, MARSHA" whine.

Many compare her with Janelle. Yes, she can win comps. I give her credit for that, but Janelle did it when the whole house was against her. Daniele and her dad had a lot of power. Even when they were on the block together, they still had their way.

Finally, and this is nitpicking, but what's with the tube socks? I mean if anything screams white trash, its the tube socks and short shorts.

Her and her father had a slight advantage from the beginning being related. Yes, she supposedly hasn't spoken to him for years, but she knows him better than anybody and she knows he would never vote her off. She can trust him like nobody else in the history of BB. Now, that could be a disadvantage too, but it is obviously not since they are both still here in the final 3.

So why didn't everyone vote them out? Yes later in the game we had AP working with him but Eric was just ONE vote. He chose to bring Jessica with him and make that 2 votes.

I don't think anyone had the guts to put them up. Who wants to deal with a psycho for a week? It cost a few the game. Dick should have been gone a long time ago. People in the house were afraid of his crazy behavior in my opinion. Too bad things could have been different if someone would have had the guts to get rid of him.

Archived