Saturday, September 8th

CeCiMom

For some really bad people and not having any humility or anything I am surprised they are jumping up and down screaming

BOOYAH

Dick is not soo insensitive that he hasn't realized that Jameka probably knows she is out the door---hence the apologies. He has done it quite a few times now.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't stand Dick. I can't stand Dani. BUT if either one of them win, then I feel they deserve it. Congratulations to all of their fans, I'm sure they appreciate your support!!!

:cheers: You rock!

Congrats on your winning football team too ;)

I r

eally don't think we can judge anyone from what they've done in the house because it could be just all gameplay. I think this was purly gameplay by Dick and he is nothing like this outside of the house. To call him a piece of scum also just makes you scum basically. Thats how i see it.

I am getting sick of saying this so this will be the last time.

The ONLY WAY someone could so the things Dick has done if it is in them already in the first place. Nice, polite, down to earth people don't step in a game and suddenly turn into the second coming of Satan. It MUST be somewhere inside you in order to bring it out.

That's just the way it is.

ya, lynn, do you hear her surprise that Jess was in with the deal? She didn't realize it.

I know, right. I think she really wanted to believed in Jessica. Jessica was playing it off so good with Jameka that night she, Amber and Jessica were talking. I think Jameka was completely blaming it all on Eric.

Exactly. Dick and Dani are being awesome to Jameka right now!!!

Umm, they know she's going into the jury house and they need her vote. They are telling her things to get her to vote for one of them.

Give me a break.

Oh for sure Erin. From the time the feeds came back on, the three of them have been totally good with one another. Right after, Jameka asked Daniele about something in the veto comp and Dani told her she didn't want to talk to her about that, because she felt bad. Jameka was totally gracious and said there were no worries, she deserved it. :)

Umm, they know she's going into the jury house and they need her vote. They are telling her things to get her to vote for one of them.

Jameka went to them, Xal. They didn't approach her. She is asking the questions, SHE Is offering to give them the chance to clear things up. They did not approach her.

They are answering her questions. They're not lying to her to get a vote. They're clearing the air.

Donatos are outside so dick can smoke. Jameka keeps popping her head out asking about the alliance with Eric and Jess. She really had faith in Jess. Jess had her snowed. JAMEKA is the one who is asking all of the questions. Dick and Dani haven't been going to her feeding her everything. SHE is the one asking. SHe says she wants to know so that way when she is in teh sequester house, she knows what is going on.

Dick hasn't lied in this game---except for this last time when they voted Jess out. He knew ahead of time that they were going to vote her out regardless of whether or not Jam took the deal with them. He didn't want to do it---Dani was the one who pushed him.

*shrugging* If I were Jam, I would want to know it, too. She admitted she spent too much time sitting back not getting in the game.

Teresall I so appericate your congrats to the D&D fans, you do rock, and happy your Sooners won!!!

Do people think the alliance of J/E & D/D was a week to week or was it for definite final 4?

They're saying it was one week deal, I don't believe that to be true.

Saying they made a last second decision to keep Jameka, not true in my eyes either.

If Jameka speaks to J/E, she will know they're lying right now.

Saying they made a last second decision to keep Jameka, not true in my eyes either.

If Jameka speaks to J/E, she will know they're lying right now.

No, they told her they decided it two days before but of course it wasn't definite yet.

Dick says it like it is - plain and simple. You may not like the way he says it - but I appreciate his ability to be direct.

I'm a Dick fan for that reason. He says what everybody else is too afraid to say. He doesnt care what people think of him.

That makes me respect him a lot. I hope he wins. With that said, I cannot stand his selfish, whiny, bratty daughter!

Archived