Zach Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach has stepped up his game impressively! I hope he wins POV and runs it to F2. I never thought I'd say this, but ...

GO ZACH!

It worked out well that he didn't use it last time because Jameka had that deal to vote with the Double D's. This way, for the first time in this whole freakin' season players will play and vote for their own best interest. Last week and I am finally excited.

If dumbass really wanted to get rid of Danielle, he would have done it last night. He and Dick are doing the same thing, just blowing smoke.

Is there anyway to tell if Zach is telling Jameka the truth, or just telling her a lie? Has he talked to D/D about what he's goping to do at all since he won HOH last night?

Zach's been doing that the whole game. He's told one side one thing and told the other side the opposite. but, he seemed to go along with what he told D/D, either ebcause he was going to all along, or because they've had the power for quite awhile.

I just don't really believe what Zach has been telling Jameka. If he really wanted to get rid of D/D, he would have last night. When he decided not to use the veto, he said he wasn't because he was sticking with his group of three, him and D/D.

I don't see him putting both of them up. He'll probably put up Jameka and Zach, since he's been the closest to Daniele most of the time.

I don't see why he's going after them now, his attempt now has a 50% chance of failure (either D/ED wins PoV Jameka goes). He had the perfect chance during the FF, and the way Dustin/Amber are certainly bitter towards Eric, combined with Zach driving the game along in the late phases would have put him in a good position to win the game. I don't know if he can beat any of the remaining 3 HG's in the final 2, if he can even get there

Zach's belief that he can beat Dick in the Final 2 is kind of funny. He has no friends on a jury that finds him creepy. when Eric tells them that Zach had a perfect opportunity to send one of the D's home and he didn't, whatever favor he had with the jury is gone.

Between Dick and Zach, the jury will have to depend on game play. "Stealth" gameplay is also another word for floater, and most of the people in the sequester all said they hated floaters. As vile and abusive as Dick was to a majority of them, they know it was gameplay, as he told them point blank, "I did it to protect Danielle".

Wow, the more I'm thinking about it, Zach is an idiot for not using the POV last night. If he took Eric or Jameka off the block, then he and that saved HG would have sent Daniele home. Now, even if he puts up both Donatos, they still have a 50/50 chance of winning the POV and sending Jameka home. Wow...didn't really realize how stupid his move was until I realized how easy it will be for the Donatos to get out of both going home.

I hope Zach gets rid of a donato this week but last night would have been best because if he used the pov to get rid of Dani he would be fighting for an hoh that Dick could not be a part of. So the threat to him would have been small. Eric and Jameka both would have targeted Dick for sure

Zach's plan should have been to put up Daniele or Dick and Jameka. Then without them knowing, work with Jameka to win the POV. If Jameka wins she takes herself off, if Zach wins he takes Jameka off and puts up the other of Dick or Daniele. That way they are at ease with his HOH and don't know anything is up, and aren't worried about him in POV. Then he could use the POV and put them up if he won and say "it was a last minute thing".

I am very proud of Zach for standing up to skeletor, or Princess Snottypants, as someone so wittily called her. I just hope Jameka or Zach win that POV and send Daniele out the door this week. It would be so nice to not have to hear that whiny voice in the house any longer. Just loved the way Zach held his ground when she tried to tell Zach why he would have as good of a chance in the final three with her and her father as he would with Jameka. Yeah, Dani, Zach isn't as dumb as you thought. I guess she thinks that Zach believed her interest in being friendly with him was out of the goodness of her heart. :giggle:

Also, I watched the clip where he said he had a month where he had to eat alone, sit alone, etc, etc and he had time to think about the game. How sad that human beings would treat each other that way. You might be playing a game but you can be civil to each other. I felt the same way when people were avoiding Kail like the plague. Anyway, back to my point, lol.

You go, Zach! I hope you win this thing.

...Also, I watched the clip where he said he had a month where he had to eat alone, sit alone, etc, etc and he had time to think about the game. How sad that human beings would treat each other that way. You might be playing a game but you can be civil to each other. I felt the same way when people were avoiding Kail like the plague. Anyway, back to my point, lol.
And Dan's answer to Zach was "I won't even go into that...",

I'm glad he told her about it and that he did noticed how he was being treated, although it wasn't just D/D who treated him like that, to be fair. I hope, if he makes it to final 2, that he tells the ones in the jury the same thing, because, except for Jen (who he treated as bad as the others treated him), they all snobbed him and treated him like dirt.

Archived