1. Jam hasnt won anything

2. Daniele has just about won Everything

3. Zach is nervous, and a choke!

4. dick is messing with the other guests

5. dick wants to win more then anybody else

And oh yeah

6. BB isnt rigged

Good luck with POV Daniele!

Yep Zach is a choker even though once he knew he was going home he manned up and won HoH.

You know, if I roll my eyes anymore severely they're going to get stuck in the back of my head.

Please Zach or Jameka win veto and get Danielle the hell out of the house so we don't need to hear things like this anymore!

P.S. King, I'm just curious how old you are. That is NOT an insult. I'm asking for a reason and if you feel it's insulting you don't need to answer.

my bets are with them for the following reasons

1. Jam hasnt won anything

2. Daniele has just about won Everything

3. Zach is nervous, and a choke!

4. dick is messing with the other guests

5. dick wants to win more then anybody else

And oh yeah

6. BB isnt rigged

I'm with ya KIng!

Go Dick and Danielle! WHoooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!

How soon people forget that the only reason Danielle is still in this house, the ONLY REASON, is because Dick used veto on her. It has never been used before like that because...guess what, no father and daughter combo has ever been in the house.

Danielle is still here because of a selfless act by her father. Period.

surprised-004.gif

Jameka.....she would never help out Zach. She is only doing this for herself. Not that there is anything wrong with that at this point. She can't stand Zach and hasn't said hardly anything to him until now. He has tried talking to her before and she has totally blown him off. IIRC Zach even pointed that out to her early on in the game.

I would be ok with Zach and Dick in the F2. Not that I don't like Dani, BUT I think Dick deserves it more than she does. She spent the first couple of weeks holed up with Nick and was not out interacting with anyone.

possible XAL, but then again possible not.

He could of used it on himself, somebody go up. america vote for them, and eric sways the hosue that way. could of happened, but probably not. i mean, knowing that game is rigged by BB and stuff anyways (sarcasm) :animated_bouncy:

Good luck with POV Daniele!

Danielle is still here because of a selfless act by her father. Period.

And the irony is that she has no clue what a selfless act is... This girl needs to grow up and start acting her age...

jameka sold her soul to the devil already, so teaming up with zach is a piece of cake!

its all part of the game.. in a week she will go home and god will forgive her for her sins. all will be good again.

The only good thing about Dani and Dicks master plan to paint Zach as a racist and a pervert to ruin his job outside the house is that if Zach wins the POV we wont have a day of them trying to get him to use it. They will have already burned that bridge totally. Well Dick will. Dani will claim she had nothing to do with it as she always does.

I used to think he was normal and liked him but he is acting so flippy.

I think anyone in his place would be a little on edge... Can't really blame the guy... Just hearing Dick spit every 2 min 24/7 day in day out would drive anyone nuts...

Dick didn't write the letter. Vincent did. Even if they'd discussed the plan before Dick went into the house, Vincent is a grown man & didn't HAVE to put in a code. So it's all on Vincent. But he can't get a penalty nom, since he's not a HG.

That's silly

King I dont really get your point. Danni often says she hates everyone and says she would never hang out with anyone outside of Nick outside the house.

My point was specifically if Zach wins the POV. There will be Dani trying to get Zach to use it and claiming she had nothing to do with Dicks behavior as she has done in the past. The reality is she encourages Dick to do many bad things just like she did last night

I find it so disturbing to see a 44-year-old man "rocking" out in the HOH. That's just embarrasing!!!

OMG you are kidding right? What is the age limit for Rock and Roll? Many of the rock and roll bands are in their 50's. Mick Jagger is 60.

Archived