Are Jessica's Feelings Sincere

TiaDonut

207 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, she has real feelings for him as well
    • No, she's playing him to get further in the game
    • Eh, he's just entertaining her while she's stuck in the house. No real feelings though.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed the first 15mins of tonight's show...on some of the posts

it says Jess asked Dani to use the veto and put Eric up. Does anyone

know where I can watch tonights show on the internet. I've done it

before....I forgot to book mark it.

Sovrules: Highlight the statement you want to quote. Right click on it and choose "copy."

Click the reply button so that you are now writing your post. There is a little window at the top that looks like a cartoon bubble (like when they have cartoon characters speak). It's near the top middle, just above the window where you type your message.

You will see two symbols, like this:

[/ quote]

In between the two sets of brackets, RIGHT click and choose paste. The stuff you highlighted should now be pasted between the two "quote" brackets.

If you want to put the person's name in that you are quoting, go to the first "quote" bracket. After "quote," put "=NAME" with "Name" being the member's name you are quoting.

For example, if I am quoting you, I would put

THE COPIED MESSAGE WOULD BE HERE[/ quote]

(I put a space in the last bracket to keep it from working, so that you are able to see the code.)

Hope that helps!

Cat

I'd like to think that Jess's feelings are real. She's talked to Julie about it twice, she seemed happy and upbeat each time. I honestly don't think that the cute "girl-next-door" from Kansas was raised to be anything but honest and sincere. She hasn't shown anything like that on the show, so I think she's in-like with Eric. I do believe his feelings are more strong for her, but it just means that she's lucky and he'll treat her like a princess for the rest of her life.

Wed 5:39 AM BBT Eric asks Jess if she misses her ex-boyfriend. Jess said they were done before she came to the house. Wonders if there was a hidden message in her - Bleary_Eyed

brother telling her that her ex said hi.

Jokers BB updates

Jess you brother is telling you....run for your life. You are going to be the laughing stock at your local gin mill when you get home.

If her ex-boyfriend lives in the same town as her family, I'm pretty sure he and her brother probably have run into eachother. I'm sure her brother got a BIG welcome home party. "Your Ex, just said, 'hi'" probably just means he said 'HI'.

Her poll numbers are still higher than Princess Cheat, so here's to hoping BB can pull some strings.

I believe Jess's feelings are real, but I think she is highly concerned over being portrayed as Ericka. She has mentioned that several times to Jameka and others.

As to her "throwing Eric under the bus," I was really surprised about that, too...until I thought it out. Dani had the POV. If she used it, she would have discussed it with Zach first to try to get him to tell her who he'd put up as a replacement. Given that Jameka, Jess, and Eric all believe Zach is in an alliance with D&D, Jess would assume that Zach would not put up Dick as replacement. Therefore, the only person left to be a replacement is Eric. Jess still believes that D&D will vote out Jameka, so she does not see Eric to be in danger if he was up.

At least that's the way I see it.

Sincere? She sincerely thought her loveyboy should be on the chopping block not her. As she so lovingly told him...they hate you MORE. What a sweet girl. It oughta last as long as all the other BB showmances have.

Archived