Friday, August 31st

Yana

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xal, I was thinking the same thing. Zach needs to take Eric and Dick to the F3. But there are more reasons that just, everyone onthe jury hates Eric and Dick.

In the Final 3, there's an endurance portion. Between the three Zach will win this one hands down. The winner of the endurance goes against the winner of the other and (I may be wrong) is usually a math/ calculation question OR some really physical comp. Either case, Zach is heads and sholders above Dick or Eric. Final 3 and Zach gets HOH. He stated in the diary room that he would take Dick to the Final 2 and then destroy him.

zach needs to stick with his original plan of getting out the stronger competitors. As it stands those strong competitors are also well liked by the jury. He needs to get Dick & Eric on board of voting out the others' partner (Eric for Danielle, Dick for Jessica).

I think Jessica has the most protection in the house so best to get rid of her now if possible.

Both Jameka and Eric will play the veto for her and take her off if they win. They both will protect Jessica until the end.

Dani only has her father protecting her if she is on the block. Only Dick will be playing for the Veto for Daniele.

I think Jessica has a lot more jury votes in the F2 then Dani, Dick, Eric or Jameka. The jury all blames Eric for them getting evicted. Not any of them blame Jessica for them being evicted.

Francis, I think the problem is Zach appears very easily swayed by people who pretend to like him. I'm sure he had every intention of getting Dani out at one point but then she flashed those pretty eyes and turned on the charm. Zach is easy, if I'm reading him right. He's pretty geeky and any positive attention can have a persuasive effect on the poor guy.

Personally, I'm one of the few people who doesn't mind Zach and sometimes even like him.

If Jam is on the block, ain't no WAY she's pulling Jess off. If I understood correctly Zach plans of nominating Jam and Jess with Eric as the backdoor. But then again, that could just be what he was telling Dick & Danielle.

i still think it's odd that Zach told danielle she will be surprised by his nominations. Unless he plans on putting up D&D, why would she be surprised??

But, as much as I like Eric and Jess, I like Zach, too. I just hope he doesn't boot Jess before Jam. At least Jess has won something.

The irony is if Zach puts up Eric and either J, and then the OTHER J wins veto and takes the other J off, D or D will get put up and go home.

IE. if Eric is on the block with either D, the D goes home since America's vote won't be active (due to Eric being up). The other D would vote to keep D and both J's would vote to keep Eric.

So actually, that would REALLY be funny and I hope it happens if Zach doesn't put up Dani directly.

On the other hand, if it's either J on the block with either D, freakin' America will once again determine who goes home AGAINST Eric's better judgment.

The irony is if Zach puts up Eric and either J, and then the OTHER J wins veto and takes the other J off, D or D will get put up and go home.

Yea, if Jess took down Jameka if she is up with Eric oh what would we think about her beloved relationship with Eric :animated_rotfl:

I think "stupid America*" is a reference to those people who vote to improve D&D's chances of winning instead of Eric's chances. For example, if Jess and Danielle are on the block the stupid America* voters will tell eric to evict Jess, not Danielle.

If America votes to help Eric and Jess then they are smart?

If America votes however the hell they want then they are stupid?

In that case America has been pretty good to Eric and Jess with the woobies and kisses and all..... (or was that stupid?)

Well, I for one am offended by being called stupid... I am a very smart person and have the diploma's to prove it... I vote how I want, because it's they way I want to vote, and quite frankly I think call anyone stupid is wrong... And yes I vote for Dick's safty... That's just the way it is... You don't see me going around calling Eric's fans stupid...

uhhh..."stupid america" includes the people saying it too.

just sayin

not everyone votes the same. so its kinda crappy to say "stupid america" dont you think? heck, some BB fans dont even vote at all!

i root for dick but i didnt even vote, yet i know i am grouped into that "stupid america" just because i root for dick. :glare:

Archived