Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

Welcome mingers! Good #1 post. I really agree with everything you said. She is such a whiny brat.

If you ask me who I want to win from the remaining house guests there is not much to pick from.

My first pick would be Dick or Daniele. It is a really hard decision trying to figure out who to root for in this years group.

Really frussssssssssssstrating.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like everything she says or does but I think she's played the game pretty darn well. And for Jessica and Eric to think they could beat D/D in the end may not be as easy as they first assumed.

I think I feel for her because I know where she's coming from on some things with her dad and it would be really hard to have to grow respect for someone who has bashed you throughout your life. Someone had posted her old LJ somewhere and it was pretty sad seeing how she spoke of her dad because for one thing, he constantly pointed out flaws in her appearance on a daily basis. So I think she had to gain a lot of self esteem on her own and did a lot of things despite her father's actions. I do appreciate where he is coming from now but you can tell from her writings that she was scarred by things he said all the time to her about every little thing about her.

I think I feel for her because I know where she's coming from on some things with her dad and it would be really hard to have to grow respect for someone who has bashed you throughout your life. Someone had posted her old LJ somewhere and it was pretty sad seeing how she spoke of her dad because for one thing, he constantly pointed out flaws in her appearance on a daily basis. So I think she had to gain a lot of self esteem on her own and did a lot of things despite her father's actions. I do appreciate where he is coming from now but you can tell from her writings that she was scarred by things he said all the time to her about every little thing about her.

I don't understand any of this.

We don't know anything about her childhood.

Well there's 5 wasted min I will never get back...

What a whiny greedy brat... I want this, buy me that, me me me... I see she is pretty well the same outside the house as she is inside...

Does anyone know what the fight was about or was it just another "staged" fight to make the HG's think they are not as tight as they really are?

O.K. I just don't get it. On the live journal she calls her dad a kook, says he's her BFFFFF and the pictures of her and Kris are very romantic. They were taken a while ago though. It seems her mood changes into 2007. She's moving, run out of money, things are not as idyllic as they were. Bored. Bored with Kris. I think that she may have some serious issues here. She doesn't sound like a happy camper. More like a 9 year old that doesn't have the answers, wants the answers and sulks if life isn't exactly the fairy tale she expected it should be. Typical of a teen.

Yesterday or so Ginger had a great comment on Daniele looking like an upside down umbrella....this one is so much better....

Silly isn't it, but I really do believe she looks like 5 toothpicks with a big head.

It's good to have a belly laugh...sorry King.

Archived