Daniele Week 8

Paula2092

I hope Jess gets Dani and Dick on the block again. Dani had no problems going back on her agreement with Jen so I dont see a difference.

The funny thing is as much as they made fun of Jen being spoiled it seems Dani has her beat in that department

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She and Dick never spoke to each other at all yesterday, did they?

It sent such a mixed signal when she said how she felt in the Julie HOH interview.

If I have to choose which side of her to believe, I think I'll throw out the Julie interview.

I think many people have put it in her ear that she is a target because of her father. Maybe when she was off with Amber that Amber gave Daniele one of her "inspirational" speeches saying that she needs to get away from her father and play her own game.

But then again she is probably being a selfish little snot.

Hey the fact that she was bold enough to try and back door Eric and now have him in her alliance says a lot. She got Jen out of the house for everyone.

I say she is playing a darn good game. Now some of the other house guests need to step up and show their game.

I thought it was Dick that got the alliance with Eric, not Danielle. But who knows, they have all repeatedly said that they cannot trust eachother. To say that the F4 alliance is a powderkeg is an understatement.

An interstering turn of events would be in Danielle wins Veto. Knowing that this could be her chance to get rid of Dick, would she use it to take either Amber or Zach off the block?

Daniele may be a whiny brat, but her being the reason for her Dad's eviction could ruin their relationship forever. I really, really don't think she would do that. She has also said she knows her Dad will have her back no matter what. I really don't believe she is that cold. Angry, YES, but heartless, no. She told Julie last night she wanted to be at the end with her Dad. I totally believe that. Her talking to people about her Dad is her being angry with her Dad. She is venting about her personal relationship with him. Period. She is locked in that house with no one to vent to. IRL she could talk to her friends or family if something was going on between her and her Dad.

What I took away from that interview is that she wants her Dad to stay because he is her staunchest ally. As previously shown, he would put her interest in the game above his own. If Dick stopped being useful in the game, I think Dani would have no qualms about getting rid of him.

Hey the fact that she was bold enough to try and back door Eric and now have him in her alliance says a lot.

Eric has no choice but to be in the D/D Alliance...I am sure he has figured out that America likes Dick and Danielle since they have never voted for them to go or even be nominated. Him being aligned with the Donatos has nothing to do with Dani's gameplay.

She got Jen out of the house for everyone.

Danielle got Jen out for herself and herself only. She knows (and admitted to Jen) that Jen was her biggest competition in this game - the rest SUCK at comps. And what's so impressive about backdooring someone? Danielle is an ok player compared to the rest of those morons - but that isn't saying much.

Also, she is a whiney, anorexic, bucked toothed skull face who mistakenly thinks she is America's Sweetheart. :skellington:

Oh come on, Danielle admitted that the reason she would want to be sitting with her dad in the F2 is that it would practically guarantee a win for HER. she said that Dick had been really mean to people in the house and ultimately on the jury. She said something to the effect of, "Who wouldn't want to be next to my dad in the finals?" She NEVER said she wanted to be in the final 2 with Dick because it would help the relationship.

She has never demonstrated that she has any desire to reconnect with the family once this show is done. She will allow Dick to put her interests before his. Once his usefulness is up, she will continue to ignore him like she has done for the past 2 years...no wait, 5 years...no that doesn't sound long enough, 7 years.

I don't really blame Dani for not wanting reconnect with her Dad. He is not a nice guy and I can't believe that he hasn't shown his ugly side to her as well. At the same time, she uses it to her advantage when it suits her, but it really sounds like she had no parents at all growing up and if I could use my deadbeat dad (and yes, I have a deadbeat dad so I know how she feels) to win half a mil - you bet your sweet ass I would !!

Read Dani's blog on CBS. Her complaint with Dick is that he is trying to be like a parent now and she has a problem with it. She said when she lived with her grandparents she was so well behaved that she didn't have to be parented. She said she is not used to having someone be a parent.

The jury gets to see these episodes and I think they will see Dani in a different light. They think she is a sweet girl who had a bad life. Some may be true but she is also a lying, backstabbing, self serving woman who would vote out her dad at her convenience. Dick may bully them but he has been more honest.

I will have to ask some of the past house guests, but I don't think they get to see whole episodes in the jury house... Only clips of some of the things that happened... I will go e-mail some of them that have made it to sequester and find out for sure...

Archived