Dr Manipulation At It Again

Xal

I thought Amber learned about never swearing on your daughters life after the Eric bizness. 3.gif

And I remember seeing Jen tell Dani (on BBAD) that if Dani evicted Jen this week & she was stuck in sequester alone with Dustin, that she (Dani) wouldn't get Jen's vote. Of course, she was laughing at the time, & was only joking.

Or was she?? :animated_scratchchin:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I remember seeing Jen tell Dani (on BBAD) that if Dani evicted Jen this week & she was stuck in sequester alone with Dustin, that she (Dani) wouldn't get Jen's vote. Of course, she was laughing at the time, & was only joking.

Or was she?? animated_scratchchin.gif

i remember seeing that and they were both laughing but im pretty sure dani has lost jen's vote now after putting her up

This HoH thing with Jameka could end up being a blessing in disguise for Jameka. It just might end up carrying her to the final four.

Yup, they've talked about using her as a pawn up until she can start competing for HOH (they'll evict her that last week). Of course that could always backfire!

yath- None of them are viewing her as a threat right now, instead letting her skate by as long as she doesn't have the power to nominate anyone. The prevailing logic is that it would be a waste of an HoH week to target her before she becomes a danger to anyone else, while there are still people in the house who have shown in the past (IE Jen) that they're capable of winning competitions. I can easily see her flying by under the radar for the rest of her HoH competition-disbarment, which would take her down to the final 4 or 5.

I'll projectile vomit if Jameka ends up in the final four!!!! Things can backfire!!!!

Amber and Jameka make me ill....I wish I knew how to find a smiley face

throwing up but I don't know how.....can somebody put one in the with the ones

here that I can use Pleeeeease???? :D

thanks fizzle....I don't know how to cut and paste....I only know how

to use the smiley faces here above this post box.....I'm not very good

with computers......I can barely get around here in the forums....LOL

TCLUV, Fizzle is not the person to ask.

Or Marty.

When it comes to puter wizardry, I'm your gal.. :lol::hahohi:

And don't listen to those guys if they try to tell you otherwise. They're just jealous.

Archived