Sunday, August 19th

uvp

Didn't Amber swear on her daughter's life that she wasn't going to swear on her daughter's life ever again? whoops...there she goes again....and again...:lol:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Amber lasted all of 5 minutes and 38 seconds before blabbing she had a deal that she can't talk about.

If I was Jameka I'd tell Dani next time I spoke to her. Take me off, not that blubbering idiot!!!

Didn't Jam also get a letter from home that they made her read out loud...and she started to cry...ruining the party...:crybaby:

I'm hoping Dani gets a letter from Kris for her b-day...they make her read it out loud too...and she starts to cry. :crybaby: Fair is fair isn't it?

(oh yeh....and btw, that would be a "Dear Dani" letter. ;))

I don't get it? Technically the sides are 4 apiece ..why does Dani want to backdoor Jen?

I say get rid of Amber and then let the next head of household make the play....but if they stay true to Zach and Jen one more week they have a better chance to get rid of Eric and Jess.

The majority of the board were against the Nerd Herd and even Xal can agree with that.

i was againtst the whole season 6

^ :lol:

booorrriiinnng!. The guest of honor being awfully sullen....could it be because she didn't get a letter from Nick...or that other guy...err....what's his name...;)

I had to laugh at ED following her up to the hoh room...wanting to drink champagne with her...Dani had to remind him it's not her b'day yet...:lol2:

edit: There is a long letter...who's it from?????

I'm in this place, and I hate 'em both, I don't want to be associated with those who like them.

Well, when you come to a board to talk about BB then you are associated with those that like all of them... :)

I know what you guys mean... I don't want someone talking for me either, and I shouldn't have said that America had spoken... I am the first to say I don't like to be lumped into a group when it's something I disagree with...

What day is her birthday and why are they celebrating it today?

edit: There is a long letter...who's it from?????

I doubt it's from Kris unless he's trying (unsuccessfully) to one-up Nick with that girly paper.

Dani must be so sullen (as someone said above) because she has to be wondering where the letter from her (ex) bf is. Kinda crazy.....

Archived