Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, if you do pay per month, do they keep billing you each month until you call to cancel, or does it automatically shut down after a month?? I've had a lot of problems with places that keep billing, so thought I should ask ahead of time. :)

I think when you sign up it is for a monthly service so they will keep billing. Even those of us who bought the 3 month package have to call & cancel or they will keep billing us. Just be sure to call & cancel before the next billing cycle :grin2:

Ahhh yes jack I gotta agree, the irony of it all is just lovely :grin2:

(If it happens. I am not jinxing anything by counting my chicks before they hatch)

You're welcome Joa. But Joa... I don't think the finale is until Sept 18th, so you might wanna wait until Aug 18th or 19th to sign up (unless they give you extra days on a free trial & I dunno how that works)

Has Jessica talked to Zach yet? What about Eric and Jen??? Anything...anything...

Why can't I fast forward to the live show???

I know that everyone is saying that Dustin is going to go, but i have a question for all of you live feeders out there. How much on board is Jessica with this in case it is a tie and she has to break it? Is she so into it will be no problem dustin is gone or is she kind of skeptical and may evict dick? And did they ask Zach to vote to evict Dustin? Just some questions i wanted to know because i didn't know how much jess would like it.

Archived