How Do You Want Eric To vote??

cktb2793

275 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Eric get evicted this week?

• DUSTIN
    • Dick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, this is setting up to be the funniest eviction this season, imagine the look on Dustin's face when they say , " with a vote of 4 to 2, sorry Dustin you are evicted"

Then Amber cries,

Jamika goes into prayer.

Etc

Everyone else laughing...

Too Funny

I voted to evict DUNCETON!!

He was saying - when they're talking about him being the pawn against Dick or Danielle - "it would be so egotistical and arrogant" and he wouldn't be comfortable doing that. WHAT!!?? He's the most egotistical, arrogant jerk on the planet!!!

Yecccch!

I want Eric to vote out Dustin because it would make the game more interesting. If he has to vote the way we say, that's what's going to happen. He can spin it easily as "It's our chance to get out Dustin, we can get Dick out anytime." (yeah, just like Dr. Will and Booger-dumb strategy but they seem to fall for it every other year).

If Eric wants to stay in the game, however, he'll vote out Dick 1) to split up Dani and Dick and 2)to keep himself safe because his alliance will have the numbers. With Dustin gone, the only LNCs that can go for HOH are Eric and Amber, while all four of the others can play for HOH - 50/50 vs 66.6/33.3. Dustin stays and the LNC has 5 voters to the Eveldoers 3. Dustin goes, and the votes are 4 and 4 - and with the likelihood of 2 LNCs on the block, they're gone.

dustin cause he was dumbass to go on the block to begin with

may his soul test with the marcellus and howie of the world

I want Eric to vote out Dustin because it would make the game more interesting. If he has to vote the way we say, that's what's going to happen. He can spin it easily as "It's our chance to get out Dustin, we can get Dick out anytime."

If they were smart, They'd be thinking about the end game. Keeping Dick in the game would mean there's always a target larger than themselves.

Also, Who better to go to the final 2 with? If you were sitting up there with Dick, You would win the 500K.

These HGs aren't playing the game. They just react to their emotions. Shanking Dustin would be a killer strategic move. Like I said "If they were smart"

But they aren't smart. Voting with a group is tooooo-pid. (Ex: Just ask Dani and ED about voting with the group. Bye Nick)

I highly doubt Zach and Jen are going to vote to keep Dick, So Eric can vote to evict Dustin and cover it because Zach and Jen will be voting to evict Dick so he can claim one of them is the other Dustin vote.

I think it will come down to Dick's eviction with only Dani and Eric voting for him to stay. Then it's snoooooze fest. Time to cancel the feeds.

If they were smart, They'd be thinking about the end game. Keeping Dick in the game would mean there's always a target larger than themselves.

Also, Who better to go to the final 2 with? If you were sitting up there with Dick, You would win the 500K.

These HGs aren't playing the game. They just react to their emotions. Shanking Dustin would be a killer strategic move. Like I said "If they were smart"

i dont agree. that the same thinking that made doctor WILL win season 2. the one that you want in the end is amber

dick already was two votes in the end his daughter and america. zach would vote dick unless dick totally screws him and probably jen too

she'll get jameka vote cause that jameka. but eric vote is america vote and america doesnt like her. i doubt dustin will give her his vote when he gets air of all nasty stuff she have said about him

UVP Dick doesn't have my vote and i'm american, so don't include me in that statement please
i wont even waste my time

Wait .........I need to ask soemthing here. WHEN (not if) Eric is in the jury & votes for who he wants to win..... does America get to tell him who to vote for? Or does he get to finally decide? I would imagine he's in it for the long run & we would control that decision for him.

Innnnnnteresting. :animated_scratchchin:

if eric gets to ditch america at the end the ap player concept would be pointless

Archived