• Created
  • Last Reply

she attack the weak link in team dick his daughter and it work

the only whore on this year show was daniele

best player my a**

if her dad goes she is a deer caught in a headlight

the girls are so gonna get her :food-smiley-005:

i wasnt the one who brought up whore :food-smiley-005:

Regarding the comment about how Jameka wouldn't have played her heart out for Zach in the first POV like she did for Jen (and therefore she wasn't being sincere about feeling that God wanted her to play and win it):

I do feel, since Jameka was saying that the winner was predetermined and she would see it as a sign if her ball was drawn, that she would have played for Zach. She doesn't like Jen at all, never talks to her, and probably dislikes her--but she played for her. I think she did this for Jen, and then thought that she "misread" God's intentions for her, or she didn't pray enough to understand His intentions. I don't agree with her, but I do feel that she had that motivation and then when she saw how it messed up her game, she had second thoughts and felt the only reason for it was her own mistake in not understanding God's will. I think that is the way Jameka thinks.

Yeah, I had to raise my eyebrows at that too. God is good and He is great, but I'm not sure if "gangsta" is a word I would use, lol.

what is ghetto?

how does saying god is a gangster makes you ghetto smh i dont get it jmho

i see

Archived