Amber Week 6

CeCiMom

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the best of Amber's Sobbing Saga: http://youtube.com/watch?v=WsMu292ICQA

Be warned. The Eric thing used in the middle is completely annoying. I don't know why they put that in there over and over again.

The Eric thing in the middle is what makes it even funnier if you ask me! Everytime he whaaa whaa whaaa's I laugh so hard.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It apperars to me that Jameka has taken the Amber mind control role away from Dustin. I think Jess/Amber/Jameka would not mind cutting Dustin loose. Just not yet because of the numbers. They also will dump Eric in a flash. So the final girls3 if not split up would like to take the guys down. (just don't think they can do it)

It apperars to me that Jameka has taken the Amber mind control role away from Dustin. I think Jess/Amber/Jameka would not mind cutting Dustin loose. Just not yet because of the numbers. They also will dump Eric in a flash. So the final girls3 if not split up would like to take the guys down. (just don't think they can do it)

I agree. But I doubt it would happen, since none of them can win anything. I'd say Jessica wining this week is a fluke, Amber is useless in all facets of life, and Jameka won't win another compeition unless Dustin is offered another trip.

did anyone hear Amber talking the other night about how she wanted to be on top model and could if she lost some weight b/c she had the hair and face for it. I couldn't quit laughing.

Not only that, Sara, but in the middle of all that sobbing, she coughed and tossed in a polite, "Excuse me." Another good laugh.

Now, was that to God?

Or was that to the producers who urged her to pray out loud?

Here is another "best of" set for Amber that I think it better than the first: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jxG_l2sxCDs

Thanks for that link! It just shows how phony she really is. One of the clips, I'd forgotten - she wants to give her mother soooo much money - "like $25,000 or something"... WOW!! How generous! I mean she wins half a million dollar and she is soooo generous to give her mom a whole $25K!! I'm touched! (NOT!)

Kat

PS: SOOOO many of those clips, when viewed all together like that - is it just me or do so many of them look like she's 'forcing' tears?

Can ya'll imagine the cam action after Dunceton gets evicted (if that truly happens... oh, please oh, please let it happen!!)? The tears and the wailing....

"Waaaaaaaaaaahhh! I....blubber.....waahh... just love....Waaaaahhhblubber blubber slobber waaahhhh... Dunc... Wah... Duncet... waaaah.... Dunceton.... waaaah blubbbbbber....snuffleupblubbber.... sooooooo much!!!"

Ever notice how the length of time her blubbering, slobbering, waaaah-ing lasts is in direct proportion to the amount of attention she gets from the others? As soon as they start losing interest, she either pours it on thicker - or stiffens up that bottom lip.

YECCCCCH!!!

Don't care what that methhead does to herself after the show. As long as it doesn't suck up any tax payers money. Free rehab, free room & board in prison. Free counciling. Free funeral.

If she won it'd be sympathy votes by a group of losers as pathetic as she is.

I just watched the Youtube clips on Amber......so funny!

I was laughing and my Mom looked over my shoulder

and said "Who's that silly woman?".....pretty funny that

my Mom who doesn't watch BB sees Amber for just a

couple seconds and knows what a nut-job she is... :bigcry:

In Amber's prehouse interview on CBS.com, she says she intends on hooking up with some guy in the house who finds her attractive. Since none of the guys wanted her, she latched onto Dustin. So, I'm wondering... is she really loyal to Dustin or is this her game?

In Amber's prehouse interview on CBS.com, she says she intends on hooking up with some guy in the house who finds her attractive. Since none of the guys wanted her, she latched onto Dustin. So, I'm wondering... is she really loyal to Dustin or is this her game?

I think a girl in her position just kind of takes what she can get and rolls with it.

I just wanted to throw this out there... are you effing kidding me? I just read on the live feed updates that Amber is mad at Eric for streaking earlier today whilst she, Jameka, and Jess were not present. I believe I read that she said something about it showing "where his alliances truly are."

Is this woman for real???

COWBOY final four lock

Of all the times that Amber bawled her eyes out, I could have understood her doing it over what Dick said to her about being a bad mother both occasions but she seemed to be the most composed with her tears in those instances. Weird

Spacecadet.... I don't get the feeds...I'm sure we'll get to see that

(Eric streaking) and I'm sure we'll find somewhere on Youtube Amber

crying over not seeing him..... :bigcry:

TCS :naughty:

Archived