Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can just hear daniele now without her father in the house, (to herself) I whaaaaana go hoooome! I hhaaatte these peopllee, sniff sniff, they atttaaacked me about issooolating myseellff.. whaaa, i'm gonna stay in my bed, 'cause i don't waaaanna make friends...sniff sniff, I miss my Nick....GAWD i wish my dad was still here so he could do my dirty work for MEEEE!! I don't liieeeeee (wait, how old am I again?) sniff, sniff.

If her Dad leaves she will need to isolate herself from the Queen and his court... They are planning on tormenting her to no end... They really want to hurt her...

Mean mean mean girls...

hope Danielle gets HOH. I can't wait to see the look on Eric's face when he goes up again! (i am planning on them putting Dustin up this week, when Dick uses the POV on him or Danielle and then getting Dustin voted out)

That would be AWESOME!

Probably not going to happen, but awesome nonetheless.

Dani reminds me of so many junior high girls. She is mad and feels left out so she hates it there. She says nobody likes her and she hasn't done anything to them. Yet she doesn't speak to anyone unless they speak to her first. She is just as bad as the others about talking behind their backs and then she really and truly believes she doesn't do that.

She is a pretty girl that was probably in a click in HS that looked down on anyone that wasn't exactly like them. The kind that would never allow you to sit at their table during lunch! She is relatively intellegient but is an emotional mess. Probably never had more than those 4 or 5 girlfriends and always had boyfriends. Now that her "best friend ever" Nick is gone she feels she has nothing. Sounds like neither parent was very stable and the grandmother was extremely strict.

I feel really sad for her but in order to grow up she has to accept responsibility for her actions. Maybe with daddy not there to fight her battles she will feel better.

I hope for her 21st birthday they give her some beer and maybe she will relax a little!

IMO !!!!!

Did I miss something---where is Dani's mom?

I think she is smart, but she is really whiny when it comes to her and her dad's situation. The man has apologized and tried to work with her and has kissed her butt and she is just now starting to come around. Although, she did say she doesn't remember telling him that she loves him, which she did.

If Dustin gets put up, and America has Eric vote for Dustin....Eric is just going to lie (AGAIN) and say it wasn't him and why would he? And then blame it on like Dani or Zach. ANNNND all the sheep in the Nerd Herd will believe him.

that wouldnt work though, cause danni zach and jenn will vote for dustin and that would make the vote 3, but if eric votes that makes 4 against dustin.

SO he couldnt blame it on them, cause everybody would already know it was them.

that wouldnt work though, cause danni zach and jenn will vote for dustin and that would make the vote 3, but if eric votes that makes 4 against dustin.

SO he couldnt blame it on them, cause everybody would already know it was them.

Very true. I didn't think about it that way. However, I am still on the fence about what side Jen would help out. She seems to really being playing both sides hard core. And think about it, will she really vote to evict Dustin and not take the chance of taking Dick out? I would hope she would vote out Dustin, but it almost seems like a stretch to me.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he goes up.

Archived