Daniele Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like all Danielle has done in the house is hang all over Nick, ignore other housemates and whine about life being unfair. With everything she claims to have gone through one would think she'd have some maturity to show for it all, but really she just sounds like a high maintance, moody, whiney person. I'm not even judging her on the whole live in boyfriend/Nick situation. She just annoys me with her whole woe is me script. Same goes for Amber and the crying. Jeez!

hey??? i was just asking... has anyone actually SEEN anything happen between nick and daniele? cause all i have seen posted are accusations and videos of night vision nothings.

does anyone have proof? and if so, it still doesnt make her a skank.. period. it might make her easy.. but not a skank.

just sayin.. some girls are easier than others. so what.

fizzle- the "proof" that people have consists fo 3 or 4 videos of Dani and Nick in bed, the covers rustling, and Nick groaning, so everyone's pretty much just had to make of it what they will.

I didn't watch the feeds last year with Booger and Erika...was there obvious sex then? Or was it a bunch of covers moving, a few growns and Booger's sh*t eating grin?? Sorry everyone for bringing up such a hideous memory, but I have to ask.

I didn't watch the feeds last year with Booger and Erika...was there obvious sex then? Or was it a bunch of covers moving, a few growns and Booger's sh*t eating grin?? Sorry everyone for bringing up such a hideous memory, but I have to ask.

The only obvious, 100% known instance of two people on BB having actual SEX that I can recall was S4, David and Amanda.

Every season seems to have little romances that can or do go over an imaginary line. Look at Will & Janelle...they definitely had something going on, and both were in relationships at the time. Dani is young, she has her whole life to mess around & mess up. What happened with Nick was a lot less than some others have done in that house. I believe there were real feelings there, even if only only for the short time they had together. Being locked in a house with someone for 24 hours a day, for weeks on end tends to intensify things, imo. I can't judge it.

That's what I thought, but no one (including myself) had a problem calling erica all kinds of unlady-like names...just based on speculation...

That's what I thought, but no one (including myself) had a problem calling erica all kinds of unlady-like names...just based on speculation...

This is the Daniele thread but I didn't like Erika before she walked in the door. She had no business being in All Stars. I also didn't care about her love life.

It seems like all Danielle has done in the house is hang all over Nick, ignore other housemates and whine about life being unfair. With everything she claims to have gone through one would think she'd have some maturity to show for it all, but really she just sounds like a high maintance, moody, whiney person. I'm not even judging her on the whole live in boyfriend/Nick situation. She just annoys me with her whole woe is me script. Same goes for Amber and the crying. Jeez!

Spot on cathy.

I agree completely.

She's a brat, not a skank!!!

ha

I read and reread Danile's journal entry when she did it. it only made me vomit a little of the ga-ga Nick crap when she has already evicted him. I guess I hate buyer remorse.

I took her 'financially supports her boyfriend" comments with a grain of salt. i thought she also said that he was moving in with his parents because of money issues. Which makes me ask again, why not break up with him before the show. That was you won't come off all skanky.

Maybe it's because she says "honest" and "honestly" five times while lying I just don't like her. In my humble, Danelous opionion, she is a spoiled skank who is in obvious need of a trim (one head can't posibly have that many split ends).

So why did she tell her beloved nick that she had a boyfriend? why not say, "hey, guy i just met, I'm not ready to hook up."

Archived