Sunday, August 5 - Live Feed Discussion Thread

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No it's not weak... Daniele is stating the truth and it's getting through... She has to say these things for them to see the whole picture...

I think this is going to get Eric out of the house... I think the whole house is going to team up and vote him out... I think then they will regroup into the same alliances before...

No Dick isn't... He didn't vote against the alliance... He didn't run tell anyone that Nick said he was the other vote to keep Kail... It's all on Eric...

YES! Thanks Yana, she does have to talk about it cause they think Nick was the phantom vote, and before Eric ever got Americas Vote, he was on Nick like crazy, prolly figuring he would blame it on him if need be.

No it's not weak... Daniele is stating the truth and it's getting through... She has to say these things for them to see the whole picture...

exactly. She has to use her personal relationship to prove to the others that Eric has been lying. It's not because she's stuck on the Nick. I think she's proved that she's ready to fight.

I do remember him having a hammock talk with her the day before she got HOH where he mentioned that they have a secret something and that he only bad mouths her in front of others so that they don't figure it out. I know that took place atleast.

I wonder if it would make a difference by pointing out he played "Devil's advocate" twice in a row the day before there was a phantom vote as to why they should vote out Kail instead

Dick did point that out...

When is Eric giving Jen all this information? I have never seen it and I definitely never seen him tell her she's his number one.

I saw a pretty extensive convo when Jen was wearing her unitard bathing suit.

Eric told JEN she was HIS numb 1???????????????????

Are you sure you saw that??? I don't believe that.

AND, D&D are a little off on their "conspiracy" theory. Why would ERIC be in an alliance with Kail, and tell Jen things, when he hates BOTH OF THEM??? I use to like D&D but they are seriously annoying me now, like they know "everything" and they're all that. It's like when Amber says "I KNOW FOR SURE....." when she doesn't know crap. D&D don't know crap either...they are assuming Eric is the secret voter, but their reasoning is lame and it makes no sense to get him out right now. I thought they were smarter than this. They are leaving KAIL, JEN, and ZACK another week!!!! Then, people are gonna gun for D&D the next few weeks, so JEN, KAIL, AND ZACK will be safe AGAIN! It's gonna be two of them at the end because these people don't know how to play the game. They let their emotions get all tied up.

Theres an eay way to them finding out the truth....put him on the block, he cant vote and then the numbers will add up....... kail may be sent home, and it couldnt be blamed on dani, cause this is her true interntion to putting erik out......they will see how the votes.without him voting. (well us)lol

Archived