Are You Glad They Saw The Banner?

BrandyM82

Are you glad they saw the banner?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Happy with aftermath of hg's banner sighting?

• No-it interferes with 'integrity' of the game
    • Yes-somehow I like it

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dani might not be a big liar, but she sure is a big b*tch

well.. THAT i can not argue! lol

i dont even think she is two faced... she is too bitchy to even do that! even when she is trying to be twofaced it doesnt work.

Exactly why I would love for a banner about Dani to go over. She THINKS everyone loves her and I would love for her to prove herself and her actions the way other people have not have her Dad do it for her.

Dani was my pick for the first couple of weeks and I want to pull for her again, but since Nick left, she is even more bitchy, more whiney and letting her dad fight her battles. Maybe that has become her way of playing but.....I just can't with her.... :sneaky::giggle:;)

She THINKS everyone loves her

I don't know where you get this, Smooch. Isn't that why she's always crying? You know -- the old "Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I wanna go home."

I think in the future CBS needs to move the house.... The fact that EVERYONE knows the house is on the CBS studio lot is the reason these planes are successful in the first place.

If you want a game to have no outside influence don't tell the world where you are.

I was reading on live feeds and Dick was talking about the banners and said 2 flew over one day and 2 flew over the next and then 6 flew over Sunday or Monday maybe? What did those banners say? If its been discussed let me know. I'll go back and read, just didn't wanna read 12 pages if I didnt have to. Thanks.

Jeepgirl I was thinking the same thing. Everybody except Jen/Zach/Kail/Mike (when he was there) was part of the LNC, and whenever Dani could pull herself away from pulling Nick.

Banner #1

Kail is already rich...she owns her town

Banner #2

Dani, your ex-boyfriend said hi

Banner #3

Dick, stop being a Dani...you are so frustrating

I think my banner would just be random acronyms made from their initials that really meant nothing but the HGs would go nuts trying to figure them out!

For example:

ZDJ+KDJ=JADE

It has all of their initials but trying to figure out which D/J is which would make them ten times more paranoid than they already are!

Archived