Jen

Jem

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahhh...Zach is a Furry! :marie:

I knew he had a perve side to him...I knew it! :naughty:

If y'all typed in cap letters I would take it as a hostile action.

Jefferson Airplane did a song White Rabbit...so BB is was just taunting Amber with the bunny suits...the song referenced drugs.

This thread is giving me the warm fuzzies...gotta go.

re: maids and gardeners...the gardener...and i think it's kind of amber-ignorant nasty to assume he was an illegal immigrant...and she never mentioned that she didn't talk to him because of a language barrier...she just said "i don't speak to the gardener". then she said once the maid was off and they kept having dinner parties for 10 with (like) 4 plates each and didn't do the dishes, left them for the maid.

i'm gonna defend her again. i think the "snotty" statements she was making in the beginning were from insecurity. i think jen is a much better person than she initially showed. she's not my favorite or anything, but i do admire some of her game play, and that she seems to be a self-made woman. now just a little make-over. imagine how stunning she'd be in simple, classic clothes that elongated her legs instead of her torso? imagine how beautiful in a normal bikini? i mean, she'd just knock you out with her beauty.

I'm wondering if the maid and gardener are Vanna's. If that's the case...she'd probably have no business really talking to them...she's hired to nanny the kids...Vanna would be in charge of dealing with the rest of the household staff.

I just supposing...anyone know more?

Jen is very smart and very tough mentally and physically. Dick and Dani are no match for her strengths. Jen will go far in this game.

Jen was unfairly labelled by some people pretty fast.

The way that Dick has treated Jen is dispicable and he will pay. All the rest of them are starting to figure out that he could easily turn on any of them as he did with Jen and then Eric this week.

that could very well be why she doesn't speak to vanna's gardener. that was sort of my point. she said it in a way that implied that she doesn't choose to speak to him. she said it in a way that turned people off. i think she was feeling insecure. just my opinion. it turned me off when she was saying all the "me, me, me" so much to the extent that i judged her as only a snotty b****...and i've said i think she's more than that.

I'm glad that there are some Jen supporters over hear, on the CBS boards they rip her to shreads. I like Jen she makes for good T.V. I like her whole attitude (minus the picture thing with her mother) other then that I really like her. WHY? because had Dick poured Ice Tea on ME the camera men would have to save his life. She has a lot of patience and I like how she is playing the game and kinda not playing it. She rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived