Eric - America's Player

Jem

I wonder if eric stays..And wins HOH if America will make him put Jen up..Or Danille N dick.

Sence it seems like america wants JEN out so bad.Would be good for him to stay n win n twist it up some..Even funnier if america told him 2 put up 2 of his allies..{ Amber N Jessica} whice we all no wouldnt happen.But just a thought if america made him if he would feel bad doin it..lol

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With so much at stake this week..unless AC is Jessica my guess Eric will blow off this week's task.....I voted 10 times for Dick...If he tried to form an alliance for "final two" Dick would massacre him with the info......

I voted for Dick too, I thought it would be funny lol..

But I too think he will just blow it off AGAIN!

eric has thrown every hoh comp. he was even asking jessica last night if she would win hoh FOR him. i am trying to figure out if this is HIS or BB's idea to not win HOH. is he not allowed to under his AP contract? we dont know...

but its clear that he has been throwing the hoh comps up till now. i guess time will tell if he doesnt go home thursday

I would think that America would get to choose at least one nominee.. and my guess is if he's allowed to win hoh, he doesn't want to... not knowing who america would have him nominate... I don't think he'd want to risk it.

I am not a 100 percent sure about what can happen and what cant happen can someone please clarify it for me,

This is what I dont get, if someone finds out about him being AP will anything happen? Also does he have to vote for the person America chooses or is that optional as well? And if it is optional why did he vote for Kail?

Thanks for helping me out with this AP thing.

I am not a 100 percent sure about what can happen and what cant happen can someone please clarify it for me,

This is what I dont get, if someone finds out about him being AP will anything happen? Also does he have to vote for the person America chooses or is that optional as well? And if it is optional why did he vote for Kail?

Thanks for helping me out with this AP thing.

I don't think anyone is totally clear on AP. As far as I know, he HAS to vote how America wants him to vote, but other than that, completion of the tasks is at his discretion; So far, he's at least attempted every single one.

I doubt anything would happen if he was discovered as AP (except he would be out of the house the very next eviction), but I don't see how anyone would deduce it unless he directly confided it in someone.

He can't tell anyone that he's AP... I don't know how they could find out without him telling, and no he has no choice, he has to try to complete the task as we want...

Last week when the HOH was unknown and they asked us to vote for who Eric should get nominated it said that if Eric won HOH, the highest vote-getter would be one of his noms but he gets to pick the other.

From this, I would assume it's not against any terms in his AP contract.

ok, so that brings me back to my original statement.... he has been throwing the HOH comps so he is not in the position of having america voting for him to put someone up that he is aligned with.

Thank you guys that helped. I had a theory that if he told them the truth, them being amber jam and jess that it would help but now I am not so sure about. Thanks again for helping me out.

Archived