Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But when you believe in something it doesn't matter if think they care, it's important to let them know we care.

yep. just sent in a complaint on the website Cat gave (thanks for the awesome updates by the way).

Kudos to Jen for keeping calm, she's very strong.

While Dick was attacking her, Jen started saying how Danielle cheated on her boyfriend and has no morals. Dick couldn't take it, so he walked by her and dumped his tea on her head. He didn't throw it at her.

This is getting way out of control. I cannot believe BB has not stepped in or even called Dick to the diary room. I don't know how CBS can justify letting this go on. Jen is starting to look effected.

Ok this is crazy!!!!! Maybe if NO ONE watches BIG Brother on Tuesday they will get the message!!!! Dick needs to leave for his actions they are uncalled for and he needs to be admitted into a pshyco ward. I surely smell a lawsuit for slander brought on from Jen when this is done.

Amazing that I'm not allowed to talk to you, quote you, or tell you what to do, but it's fine when you do it. I will not visit this thread until it's back to normal. If you have a problem with me, either ignore me or pm me.

Jenn wasn't even near Dick for this incident. She was having a conversation/debate with Daniele, Dick walked in from the backyard and AFTER Daniele told him and Nick to stay out of it (paraphrasing), Dick walked by Jen and dumped the tea on her head.

It's painful to type that stuff too. I just want to beat Dick upside the head and Nick too. NIck is raising his voice.

And Jen was grinning and egging it on. Strategy probably to get someone expelled. Still FOTH right now.

I think Jen wants to egg Dick on so he gets the boot...just what I think.

Not saying its right what Dick says or does but I think she hopes he goes off and does aomething [/quote

I'm sorry she can't get the blame for this...you can't egg on somebody if they are doing nothing. Just because she takes it doesn't mean she is egging him on. How old is this guy? He should have the sense to back off.

Guest jordansmom

She made that comment about Dani b/c of all the whore like comments he made about her. In other words if Jens a whore and bitch then what is Dani? Thats the point she was trying to make. And wheter he threw or poured it doesn't matter. God help him if that was me. I would try with every being in my body to knock him the hell out.

Archived