Jen Week 3

CeCiMom

Is it just me or did Justin look better than Jen in the unitard....lmao :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

justin i heard he was on bb awhile back lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm liking Jen more too :). For better or worse, hse is who she is, no excuses or explanations given.

She may be flaky, but she is honest and direct...and Dick using what she told him about her sex life(plus,the underwear cheap-shot which was completely gratuitous and vile) to bad mouth her with the others just makes me like Jen more and find him even more disgusting (if that's possible).

oops sorry about that I meant Dustin (not Justin) thanks uvp

Guest jordansmom
becoming a jen fan . she follows no one unlike jameka, jessica, eric. does and says whatever she wants and to whoever

Welcome UV :party_smilie:

jm you a jen fan? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Guest jordansmom

Yeah i like her she keeps the show funny for me. I love how she handles herself when it comes to Dick. However I think she is a little crazy but then again they all are. Besides the more ppl hate the more I like her.

are you a jameka fan because i cant stand her? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Guest jordansmom

I was trying to root for but shes not playing her own game shes playing Dicks game. So as of right now im not fan of hers.

Gotta agree with you uvp. I'm not liking Jameka very much either. If you think about it, she is somewhat like Kail. She doesn't offer up too many opinions either, she just ummmm hummmm you to death! One of the differences from Kail is that Jameka does socialize with the others.

Jen is smarter then you think even though she says Like you know and like every other word. All of them say like too much especially Nick and Danille who cannot size things up as quick as Jen.

Jen irritated Dick because he cannot get her to react emotional like Kail and Amber.

they all say "like" too much cause they caught it from JEN! they didnt talk like that when they first came into the house.. but little by little it was like a air born disease and they all caught it.

Gotta agree with you uvp. I'm not liking Jameka very much either. If you think about it, she is somewhat like Kail. She doesn't offer up too many opinions either, she just ummmm hummmm you to death! One of the differences from Kail is that Jameka does socialize with the others.

jameka the hilary clinton of the house :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived