which hg should eric evict?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. which hg should eric evict?

• dick
    • joe

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think its completly fair sara. because he should have to try to presuade the house to vote with him.

But how can he pursuade the house if he doesn't even know who America picked for him to vote for until he enters the diary room?

From the Live feed updates late last night (early this morning):

1:25AM BBT: Eric tells Dick says he will support Dick "Period end of story."

Sounds like we are voting Joe out. Polls closed at midnight BBT so the timing of the convo would have given BB plenty of time in between to let Eric know.

I hope America made the right decision - Joe needs to go or Kail along with her alliance will go the entire way. That will make this a very boring season. While watching BB After Dark, Jen, while drunk just told Eric about Kail and her alliance.

I think Eric already knows America's choice by now as his task is to lobby the vote a certain way not just to cast his vote. I hope America wants Joe out but I remember when we thought he was lobbying to get Dani nominated but it turned out he was trying to get Jess nom per America :kwasny:

the reason i dont think he knows who america voted for is because last eviction he walks into the room, picksup the envolope and reads it and goes "Good choice america! i vote to evict Carol" or something like that. so i dont think they know untill its time to vote.

He can vote anytime though... He doesn't have to vote when the rest do... I don't know if he knows or not though with this being a live evection...

Yeah but... correct me if I am wrong... His 1st vote task was to "vote" Carol out. This task is to get someone voted out. 1st time his mission was accomplished because he voted for Carol but this time his mission won't be accomplished unless the person America picks actually leaves the house so that means that he will need to know ahead of time so he can be lobbying the house to evict America's choice.

I'm not trusting this "America's vote" deal at all. When we were supposed to vote for either Carol or Amber to go, most polls I found had Amber as the one "we" wanted voted out...On the show AV was supposedly for Carol to go...Then we were supposed to vote for someone AP would campaign to be nom...in not one of the polls did I see Jessica as a front runner...yet, that's who "we" supposedly wanted nominated...I smell a rotten fish <_<

Hey...I'm half Canadian (well, I'm from Michigan anyways...that counts!) And I'm proud to be. If Dick gets voted out, then who knows who did it? You can't blame the conservatives; one is gay & the other is a tatooed, pierced, absent father. There are no winners for them. :animated_rotfl:

if cbs does indeed rig the votes i do believe they will rig it in dicks favor, notice how they don't show him blowing up on jen on the tuesday show probably because they didn't want him to look bad in americas eyes, they could have easily shown him being all mean and nasty on tuesdays show but they chose to make jen look stupid instead (which was probably easier for them ne wayz)

on the other hand i voted to keep dick in the house and evict joe, i believe eric already knows americas choice and is now campaigning to get his money so when the live vote comes he's not all in shock on live tv messing with their precise time schedule and he can just cast his vote like the rest of them

we just need jessica or jameka to commit to dick now and it's a lock, i think eric has a great shot at jesica (her vote and a relationship haha) unfortunatly america screwed that one up and now he thinks we hate jessica (altho i blame canada for that, no wonder they ussually aren't allowed to vote for these type of things)

ps. i was just joking about the canada thing i love our northern neighbors and i wish i was canadian so i too could get free healthcare unfortunaly its a private club i'll never get an invite too......

pps. canada has the best comedy too !!

No biggie. I knew you were joking. Every year someone makes a similar joke & it kind of has become a tradition for me to claim my Canadian-ness even though I'm from Michigan (makes it feel like BB to me). I tell people I'm from Canada when I'm out of the country so I can avoid having to explain our election system & that "no, technically he wasn't the one with the most votes. Yes, technically I guess that means we didn't vote for him then. Don't look at me...I didn't contribute to this" again. It makes things easier. :animated_bouncy: Oh...by the way, I know a trick being so close to the border (yes, I can here you sharpening your skates to take Michigan back to the motherland)...Happen to have a baby when on vacation there. You will get dual citizenship & get free healthcare. Of course you have to go to the doctors there, so it may require a move for you.

Archived