Week 2 HOH - Discussion

Murf

Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the HOH comp was rigged?

• Yes
    • No

Jen won out of sheer luck.

They all went over and she happened to be closest.

If it was truly rigged she would've written something like "7" or "8."

Who was to say all the other hg's were going to go over as well?

Or maybe she is actually somewhat intelligent and considered the opening in the teacup.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the one time stupidity pays off! Who would of thought it was with the door off the tea cup, but I guess it makes sense since there has never been a door. My husband and I were trying to think how many gallons our hot tub holds and we were totally off. I guess she is a JEN-IUS.

Not if she were somehow reminded of the opening in the teacup.Such as a DR question like, "So has anyone tripped getting out of that carved out doorway in the teacup?

p.s. I also think she was coached to keep her puppies tucked away tonight. Good thinking!

I'm disappointed to see Jen win. I would have rather see Joe win, lol! And believe me, I'm not a Joe fan.

I don't think it's going to be exciting at all. She's going to put up Dani because she jealous of all the attention that Dani gets from Nick and she'll put up Dick because well we all know how she feels about Dick, lol.

She really doesn't seem to be here to play the game. So she is going to take the personal route instead. And with her being HOH that's just too much Jen time for me to handle!!! :wacko:

what an awful hoh competition

I see how the teacup can only hold 9 gallons, but even though i saw the hole in the teacup I didn't think that they'd put it into consideration, as it's Big Brother....it's a very simple-minded show.

The thing what gets me the most is that Jen didn't think about the hole either. She wouldn't say 41 if she thought about the hole. Did you see her face when Joe told julie his said 136? You could tell that she thought that she way undershot the total of gallons the ENTIRE cup could hold.

I think judging by who won the competition, an airhead, we know that this was an awful tiebreaker.

I think she may put up Dick and Joe with Daniele as an alt incase anyone gets and uses the PoV... I mean think about it... Dick and her can't stand each other, so putting him up is a no brainer for her... Joe has run and told things she really didn't want him to therefore causing problems with her and Nick... Daniele because if Dick gets the PoV then she can put up Daniele and make him suffer still... Then again it could be Daniele and Joe...

I absolutely can not stand Jen Each time she struts herself in front of the camera with her Bikini Bottoms up her butt I want To Puke :sick2:

she is one of those people that need attention 24/7 I bet you she was the same kinda kid that every time she would do anything would yell

look at me, mommy look at me Annoying !!!! I may start up smoking and drinking this week.

No Katy I didn't hear anything... I was just responding to someone else saying that she messed up and told someone she won HoH last night... She couldn't have... That's all :)...

She let it slip that she won HOH then she started covering...

That's why they called them both into the DR right after their convo.

Absolutely rigged.

This is what I was resonding to... She couldn't have known she was the winner, before the live HoH contest tonight...

Wow, the "Everything is rigged, this is a rip off, yet I still watch every year and complain about the same things" is already starting?!?!?!?! We usually get to week 3 before that crap starts.

:) :) :)

Dep

Archived